Why Mark Hughes shouldn't manage again

without a dream said:
I forgot this.

[bigimg]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02035/full-letter_2035614a.jpg[/bigimg]

Never seen this before, sums Mark Hughes up and has Kia the snake all over it… Championship for Sparky

Oh yeah, and for how laughably leaving Fulham because he thought he was getting the Chelsea job bit him right on the fucking arse.

adrianr said:
Oh yeah, and for how laughably leaving Fulham because he thought he was getting the Chelsea job bit him right on the fucking arse.

Didn't he think he was going to Aston Villa to?

I suggest you open your article with an overview of his successes as a manager - that will be no more than a title because he has had none. I suppose you could credit him with winning Manager of the Month in October 2007 - that is the extent of his achievements as a manager. His style of play is neither exciting nor winning, it is however dirty as during his watch, every season Blackburn finished bottom of the fair play league. That says a lot, no trophies, no cup finals (and bear in mind Blackburn had won things before he arrived - now look at them). You might then wish to reflect on the way he put a sign up to mark his Parking space "Mark Hughes OBE" (how arrogant is that)?
The man seriously has no more clue about professionally managing a football side than the posters on this site.

He is utterly, utterly Hughesles. why we ever appointed him I'll never know. I do know that when he was given the green light to carry on for the 2009/10 season I ditched my season card - glad to say I've now got it back.

BigJoe#1 said:
I suggest you open your article with an overview of his successes as a manager - that will be no more than a title because he has had none. I suppose you could credit him with winning Manager of the Month in October 2007 - that is the extent of his achievements as a manager. His style of play is neither exciting nor winning, it is however dirty as during his watch, every season Blackburn finished bottom of the fair play league. That says a lot, no trophies, no cup finals (and bear in mind Blackburn had won things before he arrived - now look at them). You might then wish to reflect on the way he put a sign up to mark his Parking space "Mark Hughes OBE" (how arrogant is that)?
The man seriously has no more clue about professionally managing a football side than the posters on this site.

He is utterly, utterly Hughesles. why we ever appointed him I'll never know. I do know that when he was given the green light to carry on for the 2009/10 season I ditched my season card - glad to say I've now got it back.

It's attitudes like this that baffle me. If you were able to go when Royle, Keegan and Pearce were in charge then you should be able to go when Hughes was.

Thanks for letting us know you've got your Seasoncard back. We're all delighted for you.

peoffrey said:
Thanks for letting us know you've got your Seasoncard back. We're all delighted for you.

I'm thrilled and delighted that you're delighted and that you have the mandate to speak on behalf of everyone else.

Oh and Royle took us up and Keegan played good football, Hughes did neither.

Pearce was handed a poisoned challice.

Shame I didn't take your offer of a bet.

BigJoe#1 said:
peoffrey said:

I'm thrilled and delighted that you're delighted and that you have the mandate to speak on behalf of everyone else.

Oh and Royle took us up and Keegan played good football, Hughes did neither.

Pearce was handed a poisoned challice.

Shame I didn't take your offer of a bet.

It is a shame. You had the chance to take me for a good sum of money but didn't have the bollocks to step up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.