Why Mark Hughes shouldn't manage again

He put a team out against forest, in the cup, designed to lose so he could say "i need this that and the other player". I would have sacked the twat straight after the game....... irrespective of the amount of magic coffee I'd been drinking.

Obviously,his teams were not dynamic enough in the final third,they don't hurt teams,only the fans who follow them !
Obviously blah blah obviously dynamic repeat to fade.....

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bluemoon dan said:
I think he has only won something like 3 away premier league games in total whilst in charge of City, Fulham and QPR.
Ten actually.
Blimey, I did not realise that. What a shambolic fraud of a football manager. Fuck me, that is terrible. And people felt he was hard done by......

of course he should manage again, whats more he definitely will, he wont though get a "top" job anytime soon. we dont really know what has gonr on throught he's tenure at clubs but two things stand out that we do know, his buying of rsc, insane. his treatment of elano. you can balance that with a couple of good things i.e. vinny and zab.

Prestwich_Blue said:
He and his coaches can't organise a defence. Even the clueless plank of wood that is Stuart Pearce could manage that.

He has a decent eye for a player but can't develop them into better players. What would Kompany & Zabaleta have been now under him?

Not to mention what happened to Richards under his management.

He'll manage again and although I didn't ever like him I'm thankful for Kompany, Zabba and De Jong. He also needs to lose his taffia as the dynamics are all wrong, obviously.

Hughes will manage again he did ok at Blackburn and Fulham.He isnt that bad a part from Q.P.R and City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.