why pellegrini

@BluePhil8 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
My concern about Pellegrini is that he managed to achieve zero success whilst managing arguably the most expensively assembled at talented squad in the world when he was at Real Madrid.
Didn't he finish with Madrid's highest ever point tally at the time? 96 points was it? A win percentage of 76%. Barcelona were just unstoppable.

The problem was Perez didn't want him from the start and undermined him by selling key players. Lots of Madrid fans wanted him to stay.

Don't forget, Mourinho has only won a League title and League cup in 3 years there.
He was also hatcheted by Raul and the other has beens,but they were booted out before Jose took over. Still not convinced he's right for us

CitytillIdie74 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
My concern about Pellegrini is that he managed to achieve zero success whilst managing arguably the most expensively assembled at talented squad in the world when he was at Real Madrid.
Didn't he finish with Madrid's highest ever point tally at the time? 96 points was it? A win percentage of 76%. Barcelona were just unstoppable.

The problem was Perez didn't want him from the start and undermined him by selling key players. Lots of Madrid fans wanted him to stay.

Don't forget, Mourinho has only won a League title and League cup in 3 years there.
He was also hatcheted by Raul and the other has beens,but they were booted out before Jose took over. Still not convinced he's right for us
Have faith. He will completely revolutionise us. Next year we will blow everyone away. Remember the 5-1's and 6-1's last year? Prepare to return to that brand of annihilation football.

@BluePhil8 said:
CitytillIdie74 said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Have faith. He will completely revolutionise us. Next year we will blow everyone away. Remember the 5-1's and 6-1's last year? Prepare to return to that brand of annihilation football.

You don't know that ,you are just hoping.
I hope you are right.

Only thing i've seen reporting it is The Mirror.

There's been folks discussing it here for months, then The Mirror suddenly report it.

Its almost like the time The Mirror reported next seasons kits were actually a graphic by me, posted here.

Does Leveson cover Newspapers hacking fans forums for stories??

AntiUnited said:
alib said:
Can he even speak English?

yes fluent

So did Bob

7132373959_c2b39331d1_o.gif

lust overlord said:
@BluePhil8 said:
CitytillIdie74 said:

I hope you are right.
Real Madrid were explosive with him in charge.

@BluePhil8 said:
lust overlord said:
@BluePhil8 said:

I hope you are right.
Real Madrid were explosive with him in charge.

and they where undermining him from the start cuz the chosen one was free.. i think we have a gem!

mancity56 said:
is it just me that thinks this would be the most horrific appointment our board could make ? he hasnt proven himself at all. he took a good malaga side to the quarters of the champions league ill give him that but what has he achieved. i would rather a di mateo or mourinho . is that just me ?
You would rather Di Matteo?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.