why pellegrini

Never heard of him. He might be a bloody genius but its a gamble however you look at it. However we have looked jaded and blunt all season and Bobby has never appeared ever able to give the squad in general or his team on any given match-day the 'pep' it has needed either tactically or in its relation to team 'moral'. So maybe a top-down shake-up is what is needed.

Is Pellegrini the man for that task? No idea! But I've come round to the idea that the current man isn't and it seems clear that the Board have to.

Might have already been mentioned, his man management skills are one of his big strengths and gets the respect of his players, something we have been sore lacking.

A new song if Pellegrini becomes the new manager:

He came from Chile..eeee
To manage Man city....yyyy
Pelligrini...iiiiii
Oohh o ohh

I was pro supporter of Bobby and will always regard him as a great manager who brought us success - but it has gone stagnant and has been for the majority of the whole season in all competitions.

The FA Cup being different but to then have a horrific display in the final beggars belief.

he cannot keep blaming the transfer window, our squad is still extremely stronger than the majority of the premier league sides, ok the pellegrini rumours might not have helped but they are all professionals and if they could not pick themselves up for the final then something is wrong.

There are few options out there for new managers:

Klopp, de Boer, Pellegrini

I honestly think we do need to change now because I cannot see how things would change next season under Bobby

Lancet Fluke said:
Blueroses said:
Paddy barclay on Sunday supplement called the appointment (possible) underwhelming compared him to Juan ramos .... you would think these journo do research but typical comment made by press when we sighed yaya lol

-- Sun May 12, 2013 10:13 am --

Blueroses said:
Paddy barclay on Sunday supplement called the appointment (possible) underwhelming compared him to Juan ramos .... you would think these journo do research but typical comment made by press when we sighed yaya lol

He might be pushing on 60 but he is at the peak of his powers, look at the bayern couch and fergie ....
[bigimg]http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/01-bayern-fan-baut-bayern-sofa-29763914_mbqf-1354184128-27421242/2,h=343.bild.jpeg[/bigimg]

hahahahaha

thenabster said:
AVB, Heynckes, De Boer, Laudrup, Klopp, Blanc would be much better choices than Pellegirini.
AVB - No better than Pellegrini
Heynckes - Retiring
De Boer - Yes please
Laudrup - No better than Pellegrini
Klopp - Not going to happen
Blanc - Not going to happen

shrekmansour said:

He came from Chile..eeee
Pelligrini...iiiiii
Oohh o ohh

I see you put really put a lot of thought into that, lol.

Having studied civil engineering, he briefly returned to it after his playing career just as large parts of his country needed rebuilding following the 1985 earthquake. The "Engineer" moniker stayed with him as he began building teams...

...and he can help out with the expansion of the 3rd tier on his day off.

shrekmansour said:

He came from Chile..eeee
Pelligrini...iiiiii
Oohh o ohh
Pellegrini Wooaah
Pellegrini Wooaah
He comes from Malaga
To be our manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.