why pellegrini

The board must of seen some potential in Pellegrini in his one season at Real Madrid. We are a million miles away from showing any signs of being at top level club. For all his achievements at City he is still not getting the maximum out of our squad on a consistent basis. This season has been a collective failure.

dctid said:
thenabster said:
AVB, Heynckes, De Boer, Laudrup, Klopp, Blanc would be much better choices than Pellegirini.

AVB - not for me
Heynckes - yes definately
Laudrup - not sure to be honest
Klopp - yes definately
Blanc - not for me

of them all Heynckes is the stand out manager followed by Klopp

PSG and RM are going to be looking for managers and personally i think RM will get their pick

I would go all out for AVB. His signings are astute, tactically he really influences games and look at what he's done to Bale and Lennon.

Don't want Bobby gone, but Ancelotti and AVB would top my list if he did go

The owner is not just looking for a manager, but also an ambassador for Abu Dhabi, a man who will oversee and make sure our club will grow, develop, constantly moving forward. They won't accept anything other than the best possible candidate for this job, and maybe they feel Pellegrini fits the bill?

mancity56 said:
is it just me that thinks this would be the most horrific appointment our board could make ? he hasnt proven himself at all. he took a good malaga side to the quarters of the champions league ill give him that but what has he achieved. i would rather a di mateo or mourinho . is that just me ?
Hes cheap though and Malagas finances are in meltdown, owners are firkin off so all is for sale

NQCitizen said:
dctid said:
thenabster said:
AVB, Heynckes, De Boer, Laudrup, Klopp, Blanc would be much better choices than Pellegirini.

AVB - not for me
Klopp - yes definately
Blanc - not for me

PSG and RM are going to be looking for managers and personally i think RM will get their pick

I would go all out for AVB. His signings are astute, tactically he really influences games and look at what he's done to Bale and Lennon.

Totally right!? The guy has a keen scouting, has tremendously progressed since his period at Chelsea, is young, has great football knowledge. TBH he would be my first pick.

I'd go for that Italian bloke, Manc something. Has won a list of trophies as long as your arm. Get him the players he wants in the summer and let him get on with it

Berkovic_blue said:
I'd go for that Italian bloke, Manc something. Has won a list of trophies as long as your arm. Get him the players he wants in the summer and let him get on with it

So would most including myself that thats looking unlikely

thenabster said:
NQCitizen said:
dctid said:
AVB - not for me
Klopp - yes definately
Blanc - not for me

Totally right!? The guy has a keen scouting, has tremendously progressed since his period at Chelsea, is young, has great football knowledge. TBH he would be my first pick.

In my opinion if he'd been allowed to shut out lampard and terry at Chelsea they'd be in a truly title challenging position. I heard the other day that as a massively outside bet to manage Real loads of people had lumped large amounts on AVB.

mancity56 said:
is it just me that thinks this would be the most horrific appointment our board could make ? he hasnt proven himself at all. he took a good malaga side to the quarters of the champions league ill give him that but what has he achieved. i would rather a di mateo or mourinho . is that just me ?

He took Malaga to the QF's, Villareal to the SF's & has the best win % of ANY Real Madrid manager EVER.

What has he won ? Well, only stuff in Argentina & Chile as there are two teams that win everything in Spain & he happens - when he was at Real - to have come up against pretty much the best club team that Europe has seen since the AC Milan side of the early 90's.

I can understand that you may not want him, but to say that he hasn't proven himself is just not the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.