why pellegrini

dctid said:
thenabster said:
AVB, Heynckes, De Boer, Laudrup, Klopp, Blanc would be much better choices than Pellegirini.

AVB - not for me
Heynckes - yes definately
Laudrup - not sure to be honest
Klopp - yes definately
Blanc - not for me

of them all Heynckes is the stand out manager followed by Klopp

PSG and RM are going to be looking for managers and personally i think RM will get their pick

Good manager, pushing 70 though. Klopp would be the only one in that group I could say FOR SURE is better than Mancini. I'm ok, but not 100% convinced, on the Pelligrini appointment.

JamesA said:
On pellegrini - does this guy even speak ENglish? I don't know as I've never seen him in any interviews.
how many of our players us that a issue for ??

Berkovic_blue said:
I'd go for that Italian bloke, Manc something. Has won a list of trophies as long as your arm. Get him the players he wants in the summer and let him get on with it

yeh, he had nothing to do with Sinclair, Rodwell and Garcia.... nothing at all.

citymad said:
Berkovic_blue said:
I'd go for that Italian bloke, Manc something. Has won a list of trophies as long as your arm. Get him the players he wants in the summer and let him get on with it

yeh, he had nothing to do with Sinclair, Rodwell and Garcia.... nothing at all.

You said it.

Although I think Rodwell can become a decent player for us. Now kindly jog on<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 11:27 pm --<br /><br />
greasedupdeafguy said:
The club should be doing everything to get Klopp in.

Is he flavour of the month now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.