why pellegrini

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
FantasyIreland said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Who cares whether folk speak ill of him or not?
Loads of folk speak ill of Ferguson, but he wins things, like Mancini, and unlike Pellegrini.
Football managing is all about success, not a fucking personality contest.
The rest of your post is pure speculation.

Change the word Folk for players and co workers,gives a better perspective of whether his obnoxious/stubborn,self righteous personality is damaging and limiting.

Ok - let's run with this awhile.
Would you rather have a manager like Ferguson who, for all his obvious faults as a human being is a proven winner, or a manager who is liked by all and sundry but wins fuck all?
Because you have just described Ferguson's personality to a T there, but strangely these attributes haven't proved to be 'damaging and limiting' to him, have they?

Fergusons players love him, and would die for his and the teams cause.

Mancini's players clearly don't.

They are so different it is unbelievable.

One is a great manager, and the other is a good manager.

i placed a bet this morning on paddy power ...mourinho to city at 33/1....those odds are now 5/1???

Pellegrini is an unknown quantity and not an obvious upgrade. Now the dirty deed has been done they should go and get Mourinho and let him do his thing.

Frank Gallagher said:
anyone catch Guillem on talksport tonight? brilliant putdown to the little Englanders dissing of Pellegrini going round at the mo, if i'm going to listen to anyone about a La Liga manager Guillem the's man
Nice one Frank , some of the mods on here are too full of their own agendas . I make my first thread ever and nothing comes back no comments .They state a time of a post yesterday and say it was unacceptable .The reason I use your post. Frank was my hero in the Shameless TV series admired his stance on life. I never swore or said anything controversial. Must have upset some post mad saddoe who has 50000 posts , oh and I now live in Cork . 40 years in Merseyway Stockport is not enough ..? The thing is to bring back your working class City fans. In Germany they have standing fans and some of the best atmospheres and are amongst the noisiest in the world . The middle class fans are not what represents our club,of course they can still attend and they pay and enjoy the football. Nothing wrong with that though I suspect for them it is more the spectacle than the event . They certainly do not contribute towards any active encouragement of the team in any form of passion barring maybe the Gallaghers . Thats why we have no fervour or support to rival Napoli or any other passionate team . Which ours used to have in a unique support unsurpassed by any opposition Bring down the entrance prices and increase our stadium massively in size. A standing section which is under consideration of greater size . Bring back an atmosphere I was reared on as a youth by my father when players played with passion and were superior to United for a good period before the press became a joke for reporting in such biased tones . We need players who want to play for the club, Ferdininho sounds good. And Mancini did no harm We do have history. These guys Soriano and Bergestain they know what they do.Certain elements of English press is regarded as a joke outside of the UK. We need a more pro active press from within the club.Much more offensive which has been mooted many times by other more respected posters.

will be sooooo disappointed if he doesnt come now. Im just trying to imagine just how much he could get out of our players, would piss the league and embarrass Gollum!

Heard terry Gibson on talkshite earlier talking about pellgrini saying hese a very good coach and it was only a matter of time that he would get another shot at another big club and shouldn't of been sacked by Madrid and only got sacked Cous mourinho came available Gibson said pellgrini likes to play good attacking football said nearest team in prem to play hese style of football his Swansea who play possession football but with city he will have better gifted players to play his style

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.