why pellegrini

BlueMoonz1977 said:
If Pellegrini is installed as manager he should get all our full support, anyone even remotely starting a comment saying they will not support the new manager does not have the best interests of the club at heart.

We have the right to voice our appreciation for Bobby for what he achieved whilst manager in the remaining games - it should not be taken as an opportunity to display negativity towards those incharge.

The club moves onwards & upwards and needs the backing of the fans to achieve its goals.

WE ARE NOT CHELSEA

well said pal.

agree fully.

Pellegrini record doesnt seem that impressive, less win percentage than bob, dont think hes won silverware for yonks, am i missing something.
so my question what has he got that fans of drooling over, because i need convincing that he is the right man

sergiokun said:
Cheesy said:
Good manager he may be and if he comes he'll get my full support, but I am a little concerened about employing someone who can't speak a word of English. Communication is everything and he could well struggle to get his ideas across to our core of English speaking players.
He can speak English mate someone posted a video of him before
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2fjODRz9jc[/youtube]

relax

welsh_andy said:
Pellegrini record doesnt seem that impressive, less win percentage than bob, dont think hes won silverware for yonks, am i missing something.
so my question what has he got that fans of drooling over, because i need convincing that he is the right man

in his only season at Real Madrid he got 96 points, which is a record for not winning la liga, with a win ratio of 75%, which again is a Real Madrid record by the way. He may have spent 200 mill in that season, but 130 mill was on 2 players - Kaka and some winker called Ronaldo!!

I say give him a chance to see what he can do, from all accounts he is more of a players manager than bobby was.

Manx Blue said:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=es&ie=UTF8&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/mercado-de-fichajes/city-quiere-anunciar-fichaje-pellegrini-esta-semana-2390432&usg=ALkJrhgjZ-4dNPDd6ROw0Mla3s15pYEwLQ

Manchester City have sacked Roberto Mancini and want to announce in the next few hours an agreement for the next three seasons with Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini. The signing operation is well advanced, but there are still fringed by close although the Chilean would have already OK at City despite having several offers on the table. Pellegrini already met in person with leaders and spoken English club next sport project, but out of respect to Malaga would be delaying the signing of the contract. His intention is to advertise especially when the Málaga is already qualified for Europe, but the pressing needs of the City could advance it all.

Pellegrini is a personal commitment of the City sporting director Txiki Begiristain that takes months specifying the entire operation. The City wanted to have linked to Pellegrini and Mancini had followed only in the case of winning the Premier League. All accelerated after the removal of the English team in the Champions League. Pellegrini apparently asked a few changes in the template but would like to specify three or four weight additions. One would be the Isco and also seek swift extremes to improve the game instead. Like Navas of Sevilla, but above all, Robben of Bayern Munich.

(So this sounds like the news regarding Robben isn't going away.)
I heard that Pellegrini played Robben and Snijder against Perez instructions (he was ex RM president's Calderone signing) and got in conflict with him which resulted in him being sacked. Obviously Pellegrini loves Robben but he just stated that he has 2 more years in his contract and there's no reason for him to leave. But you never know.

bluemoon4ever said:
welsh_andy said:

in his only season at Real Madrid he got 96 points, which is a record for not winning la liga, with a win ratio of 75%, which again is a Real Madrid record by the way. He may have spent 200 mill in that season, but 130 mill was on 2 players - Kaka and some winker called Ronaldo!!

I say give him a chance to see what he can do, from all accounts he is more of a players manager than bobby was.

Villarreal 48% win 259 games
R Madrid 75% 48 games
malaga 41% win 128 games

doesnt fill me with confidence, but he comes he as always gets my support

It's not that I would be strongly opposed to Pellegrini (I wouldn't), but I'd much rather have any of these 3 (in order, by my taste):

1. Ancelotti
2. Klopp
3. Mourinho

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Manx Blue said:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=es&ie=UTF8&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/mercado-de-fichajes/city-quiere-anunciar-fichaje-pellegrini-esta-semana-2390432&usg=ALkJrhgjZ-4dNPDd6ROw0Mla3s15pYEwLQ

Manchester City have sacked Roberto Mancini and want to announce in the next few hours an agreement for the next three seasons with Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini. The signing operation is well advanced, but there are still fringed by close although the Chilean would have already OK at City despite having several offers on the table. Pellegrini already met in person with leaders and spoken English club next sport project, but out of respect to Malaga would be delaying the signing of the contract. His intention is to advertise especially when the Málaga is already qualified for Europe, but the pressing needs of the City could advance it all.

Pellegrini is a personal commitment of the City sporting director Txiki Begiristain that takes months specifying the entire operation. The City wanted to have linked to Pellegrini and Mancini had followed only in the case of winning the Premier League. All accelerated after the removal of the English team in the Champions League. Pellegrini apparently asked a few changes in the template but would like to specify three or four weight additions. One would be the Isco and also seek swift extremes to improve the game instead. Like Navas of Sevilla, but above all, Robben of Bayern Munich.

(So this sounds like the news regarding Robben isn't going away.)
I heard that Pellegrini played Robben and Snijder against Perez instructions (he was ex RM president's Calderone signing) and got in conflict with him which resulted in him being sacked. Obviously Pellegrini loves Robben but he just stated that he has 2 more years in his contract and there's no reason for him to leave. But you never know.

In the next hours? Is that a reliable site? Would love it to be true

what difference does it make really if it's in the next few hours or next week? He won't be on the touchline on Sunday either way

welsh_andy said:
Villarreal 48% win 259 games
R Madrid 75% 48 games
malaga 41% win 128 games

doesnt fill me with confidence, but he comes he as always gets my support
What top flight win percentage would you expect with clubs like villarreal and Malaga?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.