why pellegrini

Sky Blue said:
Cheesy said:
Good manager he may be and if he comes he'll get my full support, but I am a little concerened about employing someone who can't speak a word of English. Communication is everything and he could well struggle to get his ideas across to our core of English speaking players.

Cheesy!! :)

;-)

If Pellegrini is installed as manager he should get all our full support, anyone even remotely starting a comment saying they will not support the new manager does not have the best interests of the club at heart.

We have the right to voice our appreciation for Bobby for what he achieved whilst manager in the remaining games - it should not be taken as an opportunity to display negativity towards those incharge.

The club moves onwards & upwards and needs the backing of the fans to achieve its goals.

WE ARE NOT CHELSEA

Dear Git Mansour,

you have no class you git and you treated my hero shoddily and you employ meanies and wasters and gits who are shoddy and have no class and you have ripped and tore the soul out of our club and me and me mum too (she's finally asleep and on 24 hour suicide watch) by the classless and shoddy way you have tried to destroy the only man I've had a real deep connection with at city (we both wear scarves see) which is really really mean of you and who do you think you are anyway? If it wasn't for Mr. Mancini where would you be today? Think about it. Shameful! I wouldn't trust you to run a piss-up in a brewery.

Nevertheless, Excellency, permit me to say how pleased I am that the club I love more than anyone or anything is in such good hands. I know you are diligent in your search for individuals possessed of talent and integrity who share your wonderful vision for a bright Blue future. You are a man of sagacity, perspicacity, and ingenuity and I thank you for all you have done (and will do) for the club and people of Manchester. My mother (sweet lady) sends you blessings and wishes the angel of a thousand delights descend upon and remain with you.

sir, with profound respect, I remain you servant,

Big Blue

We can all cast our minds back to when Hughes was sacked. It wasn't great how it happened but the board knew what they wanted and did what was necessary to bring Mancini in and make us win trophies.

Mancini has been successful but now the board and owner want to go again to the next level. They obviously have not seen that Mancini can do this for them.

They have my full support.

Sigh said:
Dear Git Mansour,

you have no class you git and you treated my hero shoddily and you employ meanies and wasters and gits who are shoddy and have no class and you have ripped and tore the soul out of our club and me and me mum too (she's finally asleep and on 24 hour suicide watch) by the classless and shoddy way you have tried to destroy the only man I've had a real deep connection with at city (we both wear scarves see) which is really really mean of you and who do you think you are anyway? If it wasn't for Mr. Mancini where would you be today? Think about it. Shameful! I wouldn't trust you to run a piss-up in a brewery.

Nevertheless, Excellency, permit me to say how pleased I am that the club I love more than anyone or anything is in such good hands. I know you are diligent in your search for individuals possessed of talent and integrity who share your wonderful vision for a bright Blue future. You are a man of sagacity, perspicacity, and ingenuity and I thank you for all you have done (and will do) for the club and people of Manchester. My mother (sweet lady) sends you blessings and wishes the angel of a thousand delights descend upon and remain with you.

sir, with profound respect, I remain you servant,

Big Blue

fucking comedic genius, you should have your own tv show

maybe u dont know but Pellegrini speacks five languages

Spanish
English
French
Italian (too similar to spanish)
Portuguese

mancity56 said:
is it just me that thinks this would be the most horrific appointment our board could make ? he hasnt proven himself at all. he took a good malaga side to the quarters of the champions league ill give him that but what has he achieved. i would rather a di mateo or mourinho . is that just me ?

Just seen Ballague on SSN and he says if City get Pellegrini they are not just getting a good coach they are getting a very good coach. Yer should have seen the look on that Rob guys face! The idea that we might be getting better nearly did for him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.