why pellegrini

BlueMoonoverUS said:
I'm listening to Talksport right now and they are talking to Spanish journalist who's says that he loves Silva and wanted to sign him for Real in 2009. Perez didn't want him so Silva came to City. According to him Isco is coming with Pellegrini.

Nothing would make me happier with Pellegrini in charge than seeing Silva back to his best. He's unbelievable fun to watch when he's on his game.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
I'm listening to Talksport right now and they are talking to Spanish journalist who's says that he loves Silva and wanted to sign him for Real in 2009. Perez didn't want him so Silva came to City. According to him Isco is coming with Pellegrini.

just caught the end of that,who was he talking about when he said they dont speak english?

karen7 said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:

just caught the end of that,who was he talking about when he said they dont speak english?

he has no clue about him

Good manager he may be and if he comes he'll get my full support, but I am a little concerened about employing someone who can't speak a word of English. Communication is everything and he could well struggle to get his ideas across to our core of English speaking players.

I do remember seeing a video of Pellegrini coaching and he basically said, he likes attacking football and doesn't particularly worry about holding the ball, he likes players to be free and make a killer pass more often wven if it means losing the ball, this is one thing I think that has killed Silva's play as he was scared shitless of losing posession with Mancini in charge

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=es&ie=UTF8&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/mercado-de-fichajes/city-quiere-anunciar-fichaje-pellegrini-esta-semana-2390432&usg=ALkJrhgjZ-4dNPDd6ROw0Mla3s15pYEwLQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... 3s15pYEwLQ</a>

Manchester City have sacked Roberto Mancini and want to announce in the next few hours an agreement for the next three seasons with Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini. The signing operation is well advanced, but there are still fringed by close although the Chilean would have already OK at City despite having several offers on the table. Pellegrini already met in person with leaders and spoken English club next sport project, but out of respect to Malaga would be delaying the signing of the contract. His intention is to advertise especially when the Málaga is already qualified for Europe, but the pressing needs of the City could advance it all.

Pellegrini is a personal commitment of the City sporting director Txiki Begiristain that takes months specifying the entire operation. The City wanted to have linked to Pellegrini and Mancini had followed only in the case of winning the Premier League. All accelerated after the removal of the English team in the Champions League. Pellegrini apparently asked a few changes in the template but would like to specify three or four weight additions. One would be the Isco and also seek swift extremes to improve the game instead. Like Navas of Sevilla, but above all, Robben of Bayern Munich.

(So this sounds like the news regarding Robben isn't going away.)

Lancet Fluke said:
Looking at pictures of him, he seems to have something of a shape shifting reptilian about him. If he is then he is probably also a member of the illuminati. Having a man with that kind of power in charge might make all the difference in our quest for world domination.

HaHaHa! (I think you've been on youtube too much mate) ;)

Cheesy said:
Good manager he may be and if he comes he'll get my full support, but I am a little concerened about employing someone who can't speak a word of English. Communication is everything and he could well struggle to get his ideas across to our core of English speaking players.
I have read several articles that say he does speak English.....

Cheesy said:

He can speak English mate someone posted a video of him before

Cheesy said:

Cheesy!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.