why pellegrini

blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:
We have bought ourselves as much time as needed now and no announcement on Pellegrini will be made until the Spanish season is over.

Bang on re the first part, mate.

Not so certain Pellegrini is the shoe-in people are now claiming.

Just seen Billy's post on Klopp and PB intimating that we may have gone cold on Pellegrini.

Interesting.

And where are they getting this from? Because it sounds like claptrap, much as I wish it didn't.

blueinsa said:
Just seen Billy's post on Klopp and PB intimating that we may have gone cold on Pellegrini. Interesting.
The fact that blueinsa, PB, Billy & Tolmie are finding it hard to believe that Mourinho is not steaming to the Etihad as we speak - is not in itself interesting anymore.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
George Hannah said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's shoo-in, bit like Mou-in

Sadly not.

Who else than Pellegrini? Since this is heavily influenced by Soriano and Txiki, no chance of Mourinho. Klopp will probably not leave Dortmund.

Isn't Pellegrini the obvious choice?

BlueCityfan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
George Hannah said:
It's shoo-in, bit like Mou-in

Sadly not.

Who else than Pellegrini? Since this is heavily influenced by Soriano and Txiki, no chance of Mourinho. Klopp will probably not leave Dortmund.

Isn't Pellegrini the obvious choice?

Ill give you a hint. It twitches.

Pam said:
blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bang on re the first part, mate.

Just seen Billy's post on Klopp and PB intimating that we may have gone cold on Pellegrini.

Interesting.

And where are they getting this from? Because it sounds like claptrap, much as I wish it didn't.

Probably the same sources that told them Mancini was toast 2011 and 2012. The credibility these guys get on here is quite ridiculous. Serious players in any walk of life don't spend all day posting on football websites.

unlikelyfan19 said:
ElanJo said:
marco said:
ok so pellegrini wins hands down over the small amout of votes on here infact he's won by 100%, i'd go further and say he's better than rodgers but in the same bracket as wenger and avb but not as good as JM so we will have the joint 2nd best manager in the premiership with more funds available than anyone, me for one will be looking forward to a more cavalier approch to our forward line 'i think he'l do the business'

It should be noted for those that go on about Pellegrini not winning the title with Real, Mourinho came in after him and signed the likes of Di Maria, Khedira, Ozil, Carvalho, Ade etc. and still did not win it. Infact he got less points than Pellegrini did.
Great point. And that grinds my gears as well when that is the only reason people say they don't want him. Some guy a few minutes ago on TS (Arsenal fan at that) saying it would be horrible for city because he "hasn't won anything". He is obviously a good manager.

I think we should take that Arsenal fan's opinion very seriously, as which club's fans know more about not winning anything than Arsenal's?

MSP said:
Pam said:
blueinsa said:
We have bought ourselves as much time as needed now and no announcement on Pellegrini will be made until the Spanish season is over.

Do Malaga have anything to play for?

nope, they are at europe places but they are banned from europe next year.
I heard that they are banned for a number of years in Europe but that the ban will only be served in the years they actually qualify for Europe, if that makes sense. So they are desperate to get the last place in Europe so they can get a year of the ban out of the way. Don't know how true that it is but it was a Spanish journo I heard say it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.