Why take elano off??

CITYROBBO

His passing was good 2nd half and was making more of an impression than robbie ireland or SWP, and to bring ethuhu on to replace him must of piss**d elano off.

Maybe if he did more than 3 good passes a game for his 50k a week he might deserve to play a full game, he might be able to thread a world class through ball every one in a while but he's still a lazy fucker, that being said Etuhu is an absolute pile of shite so its swings and roundabouts.

errrrr...because his lofted long balls to the oppositions defence/keeper/corner flag were becoming predictable?
or maybe because his headless-chicken like chasing of opposing players, instead of getting a f***ing tackle in was not winning us the ball.
The lad (like the rest of them) should just take 1 f****ing look at the chasing and harrassing that Stevie Ireland puts in- even when its a lost cause.

Elano...get running up the hills of Glossop with Bruce Lee over the summer.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Maybe if he did more than 3 good passes a game for his 50k a week he might deserve to play a full game, he might be able to thread a world class through ball every one in a while but he's still a lazy fucker, that being said Etuhu is an absolute pile of shite so its swings and roundabouts.

To right, I have had enough of him and his mate. His attitude to being subbed sums him up, straight down the tunnel, if he was world class he would not have spent the bulk of his career in the Ukraine.

also the fact he was losing his temper and niggling at chelsea players and when he was already book it was asking for trouble

Hang on I've got your answer I'm channelling some City fans........

cuz he waz shit mate HURRR DURRRR y dint e scorr an hat rick e iz supoze 2 b wurld clas

Hope that answered your question.

The question I would ask is why bring on Ched Evans, espeicially when Bojinov was on the bench? He was wasteful with the ball and adds nothing to the attack.

Elano got brought off because Hughes can be as clueless as the majority in this thread.

Elano was our main attacking threat. After he was brought off we had no decent possession at all in their half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.