Why take elano off??

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Maybe if he did more than 3 good passes a game for his 50k a week he might deserve to play a full game, he might be able to thread a world class through ball every one in a while but he's still a lazy fucker, that being said Etuhu is an absolute pile of shite so its swings and roundabouts.

FFS WHEN WILL OUR FANS LEARN THEIR LESSON?? Etuhu is 19 ffs, give him time and don't write him off.

Project Rain said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
Maybe if he did more than 3 good passes a game for his 50k a week he might deserve to play a full game, he might be able to thread a world class through ball every one in a while but he's still a lazy fucker, that being said Etuhu is an absolute pile of shite so its swings and roundabouts.

FFS WHEN WILL OUR FANS LEARN THEIR LESSON?? Etuhu is 19 ffs, give him time and don't write him off.

Haven't you heard? Every City player should be the equal of Maradona, Beckenbauer and Pele combined, it doesn't matter how old they are. Boooooooooooooo!

It is just my opinion of Etuhu that is all. He was poor today, but he was in good company in that aspect it must be said.
I know he is young, and has very limited experience at the top level and to get better he needs game time. But he has just not ever impressed me. Its one thing to have pace, but he just does not seem to have any end product to go with it. I hope he proves me wrong, I really do, but currently he has suggested very little to me that he will be able to make it at this level. We shall see I guess!

elano was taken off because he was at risk of being sent off.

he then would have been missing for three games. It was a good change.

sdavros said:
elano was taken off because he was at risk of being sent off.

he then would have been missing for three games. It was a good change.

This. He was ducking out of challenges once he was on a yellow - which was merited (the yellow card). Thought he was no worse than the other midfielders today

He has improved since he is being picked to start, shows Hughes is giving him every chance to show how good he can be. Thought he played well against the villa.

I beleived in and defended Stephen Ireland, Jo and Big Phil to the hill, some even questioning my footballing knowledge and calling me clueless. All three had something "raw" about them, they all have talent, good first touch and a football brain. Ireland lacked the physcial presence and fitness of playing top flight football and that self confidence to express himself. Jo lacks the physcial presence and fitness of playing top flight football, he hasn't come to terms with the speed of the English game and he is still learning. While Big Phil has the physical presence to play in this league, his understanding of the english game is lacking and he is still learning but all three have something that you cannot teach or give them and that is talent and a good football brain. You can give them confidence, make them stronger and make them fitter but you can teach them to have a football brain.

Ched Evans and Kelvin Etuhu have fitness, strength and have confidence but neither have a football brain or the talent and that is not slagging the young players off it is just telling the truth. I would never boo them or tear them to pieces on here but i won't keep saying give them time if i know deep down that no matter how much time they will never be good enough.

Seems the majority on this thread and others agree that it was right to take Elano off. BUT somehow there remain those who think he played well!!!!!

Absolutely amazing how opinions can differ so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.