Why take elano off??

Immaculate Pasta said:
I beleived in and defended Stephen Ireland, Jo and Big Phil to the hill, some even questioning my footballing knowledge and calling me clueless. All three had something "raw" about them, they all have talent, good first touch and a football brain. Ireland lacked the physcial presence and fitness of playing top flight football and that self confidence to express himself. Jo lacks the physcial presence and fitness of playing top flight football, he hasn't come to terms with the speed of the English game and he is still learning. While Big Phil has the physical presence to play in this league, his understanding of the english game is lacking and he is still learning but all three have something that you cannot teach or give them and that is talent and a good football brain. You can give them confidence, make them stronger and make them fitter but you can teach them to have a football brain.

Ched Evans and Kelvin Etuhu have fitness, strength and have confidence but neither have a football brain or the talent and that is not slagging the young players off it is just telling the truth. I would never boo them or tear them to pieces on here but i won't keep saying give them time if i know deep down that no matter how much time they will never be good enough.
This!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.