Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
The solution is clearly that we need to appoint a triumvirate:
Wenger to talent spot and manage the younger players through.
Moyes as manager for league games.
Benitez as manager for CL/EL games.

Problem solved.

Well yes. Except Moyes? The one manager who consistently loses a game when it actually matters? The manager who will never win anything because he shits out when it counts?

Ah okay. You got me there. Nice one.

George Hannah said:
BobKowalski said:
I have no interest (?), desire(?) or intention of listening to Irani. There are only so many levels of self delusion and stupidity I can take before I stop finding it funny.
BM is my outer circle of 'funny'. Just count yourself lucky you make the cut.
but what have prepositions ever done to you BK....

There are never enough of them...elusive, illusory and slippery bastards every damn one of them

GaudinoMotors said:
moomba said:
NipHolmes said:
He exists but he's ripping up trees in Dortmund ;)

No, he was a good league manager that was rubbish in Europe. Now he's a good Europe manager that's rubbish in the league.

You mean it's possible to become a good manager in Europe ie by learning from mistakes and getting the right backing. We've been told on here that once a poor record in Europe always a poor record in Europe.

No, not possible at all unfortunately.

BobKowalski said:
Well yes. Except Moyes? The one manager who consistently loses a game when it actually matters? The manager who will never win anything because he shits out when it counts?

There is that. A win against Wigan and the world could have been his Lobster.

moomba said:
GaudinoMotors said:
moomba said:
No, he was a good league manager that was rubbish in Europe. Now he's a good Europe manager that's rubbish in the league.

You mean it's possible to become a good manager in Europe ie by learning from mistakes and getting the right backing. We've been told on here that once a poor record in Europe always a poor record in Europe.

No, not possible at all unfortunately.

I think this is applicable only to Mancini.

BlueAnorak said:
BobKowalski said:

I bet Moyes could make something of Dzeko.

Prestwich_Blue said:
BlueAnorak said:
BobKowalski said:
I bet Moyes could make something of Dzeko.
like he did with Jo?

moomba said:
NipHolmes said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The solution is clearly that we need to appoint a triumvirate:
Wenger to talent spot and manage the younger players through.
Moyes as manager for league games.
Benitez as manager for CL/EL games.

Problem solved.

He exists but he's ripping up trees in Dortmund ;)

I don't know many managers around these days who manages a team which has been assembled for around £30m and coasts through a CL group containing big spenders in comparison like Madrid & City and then destroys Madrid again in the semi finals of the CL. All this, only a year after retaining the league and destroying Bayern on a couple of occasions.

A lack of funds to add depth to the squad is the only thing preventing Klopp from getting Dortmund to challenge on both fronts at the same time. Yet funnily enough, he's pretty much 1 win away from winning the Champions League.

BlueAnorak said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Well then the United fans you know are idiots then.
They should be praising the Gods of football that they are 16 points ahead of a superior team. This is, of course, down to the respective managers.

Can't disagree that most of them are idiots. some are however reasonably intelligent and they think Mancini does a pretty good job considering the pressure he is under.
As to the last bit you are joking about us having a superior team aren't you. They improved in the summer and we trod water.
Go beyond the 15 or 16 good players in our squad and your struggling to find players who are good enough. The injuries this season to key players have proved that for certain.
How many united players would get in.our team? Rvp and Rooney, and that would be in fierce competition with aguero and Tevez. We have played them six times in league and cup in two years and outplayed them every time.

We overtook them in terms of quality the year we beat them in the semi final. They just have a better manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.