Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobKowalski said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
BlueAnorak said:
There is that. A win against Wigan and the world could have been his Lobster.
I bet Moyes could make something of Dzeko.

I'm sure he could but so what? Should have beat Wigan and we would be playing them in the FA Cup final but he shits out. We should have played them in the 2011 FA Cup run as they had Reading at home to get to the QF and play us but they shit out again. Whenever they have a game where it could actually make a real difference to their season Moyes is guaranteed to lose it. Hes great for the one offs against us or against a ManU or a Spurs where getting a result will have fuck all impact on their season. But when it matters to Everton and their season he shits out.

Moyes is the biggest bottle job in the league. Christ on a bike. Do you people have any idea or we just here for fun and giggles because I'm cool with that just give me a heads up and I'll play along.

Jesus wept.

Sometimes I read the ludicrous ramblings on here and just laugh. This was one of those times.

Everyone in football knows moyes does a very good job on extremely limited resources. That's why he's linked with both Chelsea and united on a regular basis.

I tell you what, you should be grateful he lost that game against Wigan or its a knocking bet our season would be over, given the way he out thinks Mancini every time.

Prestwich_Blue said:
moomba said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Jelavic looked like buy of the season for a while.

So did Amr Zaki
He never recovered from that absolute howler of a miss against us.

Ha ha, don't know how he missed it. Took me a few seconds of being thoroughly pissed off before I realised he hadn't scored.

Ancellotti on his way to Real apparently.

Can i ask Mancini's more vocal supporters why you think his name was never linked?

FantasyIreland said:
Moyes isn't right for us.

However,do you not believe he's had far more success than failure in the transfer market? I think so......he definitely appears to get that bit extra from 'average' players.

I'll give you the "he gets more right than wrong" because a) who really cares and b) he has fuck all to show for it save everyone saying he's done a great job with zero achievement. He's a Scottish Alan Curbishly

FantasyIreland said:

Can i ask Mancini's more vocal supporters why you think his name was never linked?

Because he wouldn't leave his current job for PSG. I haven't heard Ferguson or even Wenger linked to too many jobs over the last decade either.

Leslie Hughes on the other hand.

NipHolmes said:
DD said:
Serious question. Does anyone know a fan of any other club in the top six who would want Roberto Mancini as their manager if theirs left this summer?

Have a look on their forums. It makes for painful reading. I don't know whether it's because of paper talk or whether they simply don't rate but seriously his stock is far lower than on here. I'm not saying that as an 'outer', just stating what I've read when I've popped on (have in mind I've only been on Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs pages.) and I'd expect nothing nice from the rags. Spurs are the biggest haters which shocked me as I thought arsenal would be. Whilst Arsenal can be excused for us buying players, Spurs is just plain resentment and envy.

I wouldn't be too shocked by this, not because of anything Mancini's done wrong or right, but because fans of other clubs don't see City play each week and therefore, bar a discerning few, make their judgments based on the biased knob end opinions spouted by the talentless hacks on Sunday Supplement and the Daily Fail. Large numbers of these have an affinity for the rags, Spurs, the Arse and Liverpool, clubs that have openly suffered due to City's rise, and their willingness to rubbish our manager and players and denigrate our achievements is hardly a surprise. You've only got to say the words Tony and Evans to know what kind of bitter shit you're gonna be dealing with! That the fans on these other team's forums happen to be right (or at least IMO), probably owes little to anything in the way of insightful assessment and much to just sheer coincidence

moomba said:
sjk2008 said:
moomba said:
No, he was a good league manager that was rubbish in Europe. Now he's a good Europe manager that's rubbish in the league.

I don't know many managers around these days who manages a team which has been assembled for around £30m and coasts through a CL group containing big spenders in comparison like Madrid & City and then destroys Madrid again in the semi finals of the CL. All this, only a year after retaining the league and destroying Bayern on a couple of occasions.

A lack of funds to add depth to the squad is the only thing preventing Klopp from getting Dortmund to challenge on both fronts at the same time. Yet funnily enough, he's pretty much 1 win away from winning the Champions League.

Harry Redknapp wasn't far from it.

Redknapp in.

He wasn't far from what? The Semi Finals?

He got spanked in the quarter finals but yes, it's interesting to note he's progressed as far as Mancini has in the CL, despite it being his only attempt.

Are these fans of other clubs the same ones that say Barry is the worst player in the league, Adam Johnson is a superstar being held back by nasty Man City and we'll never win the league because you build teams, not buy them.

moomba said:
FantasyIreland said:

Because he wouldn't leave his current job for PSG. I haven't heard Ferguson or even Wenger linked to too many jobs over the last decade either.

Leslie Hughes on the other hand.

I'm talking about Real and Mancini,no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.