Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
BobKowalski said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I bet Moyes could make something of Dzeko.

I'm sure he could but so what? Should have beat Wigan and we would be playing them in the FA Cup final but he shits out. We should have played them in the 2011 FA Cup run as they had Reading at home to get to the QF and play us but they shit out again. Whenever they have a game where it could actually make a real difference to their season Moyes is guaranteed to lose it. Hes great for the one offs against us or against a ManU or a Spurs where getting a result will have fuck all impact on their season. But when it matters to Everton and their season he shits out.

Moyes is the biggest bottle job in the league. Christ on a bike. Do you people have any idea or we just here for fun and giggles because I'm cool with that just give me a heads up and I'll play along.

Jesus wept.

Sometimes I read the ludicrous ramblings on here and just laugh. This was one of those times.

Everyone in football knows moyes does a very good job on extremely limited resources. That's why he's linked with both Chelsea and united on a regular basis.

I tell you what, you should be grateful he lost that game against Wigan or its a knocking bet our season would be over, given the way he out thinks Mancini every time.

Go ask our resident Evertonian what he thinks about him, he's fucking bottled it everytime like Bob has said, one of my best mates is a season ticket holder at Goodison and he like lots of others think he's holding them back almost as much as Kenwright.

Didsbury Dave said:
BobKowalski said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I bet Moyes could make something of Dzeko.

I'm sure he could but so what? Should have beat Wigan and we would be playing them in the FA Cup final but he shits out. We should have played them in the 2011 FA Cup run as they had Reading at home to get to the QF and play us but they shit out again. Whenever they have a game where it could actually make a real difference to their season Moyes is guaranteed to lose it. Hes great for the one offs against us or against a ManU or a Spurs where getting a result will have fuck all impact on their season. But when it matters to Everton and their season he shits out.

Moyes is the biggest bottle job in the league. Christ on a bike. Do you people have any idea or we just here for fun and giggles because I'm cool with that just give me a heads up and I'll play along.

Jesus wept.

Sometimes I read the ludicrous ramblings on here and just laugh. This was one of those times.

Everyone in football knows moyes does a very good job on extremely limited resources. That's why he's linked with both Chelsea and united on a regular basis.

I tell you what, you should be grateful he lost that game against Wigan or its a knocking bet our season would be over, given the way he out thinks Mancini every time.

Yeah. Great job. Losing to Wigan 3-0 and a clear route to the FA Cup final was a marvellous achievement. Shits it when it matters every fucking time. Without fail. Shit it against Liverpool in last years semi. In fact I can't recall a time when Moyes didn't shit it when it did matter to his team for you know trophies or CL qualification or something tangible.

But he keeps them in the PL nice and safe. As I said a Scottish Alan Curbishly. Not for teams that actually want to win something. There is a reason Moyes has spent the last decade at Everton and it isn't because of the ambiance

inchy14 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
BobKowalski said:

Jesus wept.

Go ask our resident Evertonian what he thinks about him, he's fucking bottled it everytime like Bob has said, one of my best mates is a season ticket holder at Goodison and he like lots of others think he's holding them back almost as much as Kenwright.

Maybe because those fans have been looking to make the next step for some time now and feel as though it can't just be Kenwright's fault.

To everybody else, with the resources at hand, Moyes is doing a fantastic job and, as DD mentioned, there's a reason why he's getting linked with the likes of Chelsea & United.

I wont sit here and make bold statements such as "Moyes would be a success at a big club" for the simple reason that nothing can back that up yet. What he has done though is earn the opportunity to give it a crack. He's made Everton to be the team they are today. A tough team to beat who, with some decent backing, have the potential to break the top 4.

inchy14 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
BobKowalski said:

Jesus wept.

I'm not really bothered what a biased fan on a football forum thinks. As bob above illustrated nicely, most of them talk utter nonsense.

I don't want moyes at city because he has no experience attracting and managing the biggest names. But I respect what he's done at Everton. He might not be the best manager in the world but he's created good, competitive teams with no budget for years now.

FantasyIreland said:
Moyes isn't right for us.

However,do you not believe he's had far more success than failure in the transfer market? I think so......he definitely appears to get that bit extra from 'average' players.

I worry when he tries to 'buy big' like Yakubu, Bilynetinov (or whatever), Andy Johnson. Only Fellaini has been a success for good money.

Saying that he's done some really good buys for cheap. Baines, Cahill, Pienaar etc.

Problem with Moyes is his v top 4 record and his lack of silverware. Remember Birmingham, Middlesborough and Swansea have all wont a cup yet Moyes hasn't.

Moyes is a good manager, just not a great one imo. He's profited from low expectations from fans and I wonder how he will get on with fans baying for blood when he fails to win key games and doesn't win trophies. I think Moyes could manage United but remember their fans are used to winning, heck that's why most of them follow United, that's why I reckon Ferguson will pass the baton on to Pep not Moyes.

Is he getting linked with the likes if United and Chelsea? Seriously linked?

I don't think so.

Record in Europe isn't great either, that wouldn't go down well
on here.

FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
FantasyIreland said:
Ancellotti on his way to Real apparently.

Can i ask Mancini's more vocal supporters why you think his name was never linked?

Because he wouldn't leave his current job for PSG. I haven't heard Ferguson or even Wenger linked to too many jobs over the last decade either.

Leslie Hughes on the other hand.

I'm talking about Real and Mancini,no one else.

I'm sure I answered this last time but Mancini would not last 5 minutes at Real without twatting half the squad. Real would be in meltdown with Mancini at the helm. Ancelotti is a politician who can manage the dressing room being in charge and handle the board making all the decisions.

Give Jose his due he tried to change the culture and ultimately failed which is no reflection on Jose but Mancini and his uber confrontational style and telling the players they were shite every other week? No chance.

Mancini is a fantastic team builder from scratch. If a club or team has won jackshit for donkey's years and you have a pot of money then Mancini is the man to build you a team that will win things.

He'll piss everyone off doing it and the point will come when the joy of actually winning something will no longer be enough to compensate everyone having the arseache with him but until then just fucking enjoy the ride

moomba said:

I don't think so.

on here.

Of course it wont go down well on here. I imagine it wouldn't go down well with the fans of Chelsea or United either.

I'm not saying he should be in the running for the City job. Merely that we should look at what he's done with Everton and rank it as a bloody good job.

This "Scottish Alan Curbishley", as BK likes to call him, has his Everton side closer to City than Mancini has his side to United.

sjk2008 said:
moomba said:

I don't think so.

on here.

Of course it wont go down well on here. I imagine it wouldn't go down well with the fans of Chelsea or United either.

I'm not saying he should be in the running for the City job. Merely that we should look at what he's done with Everton and rank it as a bloody good job.

This "Scottish Alan Curbishley", as BK likes to call him, has his Everton side closer to City than Mancini has his side to United.
I can really see Moyes going to the rags next season. He's very much in the mould of Baconface as a person and would probably be quite happy having him in the background for a couple of years to provide him with some advice and guidance, particularly about playing in Europe.

Didsbury Dave said:
inchy14 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Jesus wept.

I'm not really bothered what a biased fan on a football forum thinks. As bob above illustrated nicely, most of them talk utter nonsense.

I don't want moyes at city because he has no experience attracting and managing the biggest names. But I respect what he's done at Everton. He might not be the best manager in the world but he's created good, competitive teams with no budget for years now.

What's he done at Everton?
We'll be saying Pardew next if Newcastle have a top 6 finish next year.
He got Everton into the Champions league and lost in the qualifying round, he's had numerous attempts at getting into semi finals and finals of the FA cup and failing, his teams don't start playing till October, imagine if that was us?
As my season ticket holding friend says, they only raise it against us so much because he's still seething over the Lescott affair, nothing more.
And where has all this linked to Chelsea or the rags come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.