Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems increasingly likely that Mou is Chelsea bound and Carlo is off to Madrid.

Leaving PSG without a manager and Rafa without a job. Personally think Pellegrini might take the PSG job with Rafa pitching up in Malaga.

Where does this leave us if we part company with RM. Klopp seems unlikely to leave BD. And Simeone is an Atletico legend and has little experience at this level.

AustinBlue said:
Davs 19 said:
C.bell8 said:
If we do get rid of RM , which I hope we don't, wouldn't mind Jurgen Klopp the Borussia Dortmund manager to come in. The guy has done a wonderful job of bring Dortmund up to challenge Bayern Munchen. After all 2 German titles and beating Real Madrid 4-1 proves that he is a very good manager should RM be given the sack

Can't wait for no 11 if it's as insightful.

With respect, it's not insightful at all. Kind of stating the bleeding obvious.

I know.........

Although I'd personally jump for joy if we replaced Mancini with Klopp

I'm sure that Klopp would be ecstatic to have such a loyal supporter behind him.........until the first blip......soccerball's a funny old game.........

dubbie31 said:
These would be my reactions if Mancini is sacked...

First...

tumblr_ml8d7xlsT21qiip6uo1_400.gif

Then....

Funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif

so long as you dont chuck the cat out of the window!

So a new manager comes in gets us out of the champs league group but we only finish third in the prem. Then what?

Picture the scene....

Juergen, DD, OB1, Fantasy Ireland want you to be the new manager of MCFC but by the way you've got to get us out of the champs league (even if Barca and Bayern are in our group) and win the premier league, otherwise you get the sack. Do you want the job.......?

Blue Mooner said:
So a new manager comes in gets us out of the champs league group but we only finish third in the prem. Then what?

Picture the scene....

Juergen, DD, OB1, Fantasy Ireland want you to be the new manager of MCFC but by the way you've got to get us out of the champs league (even if Barca and Bayern are in our group) and win the premier league, otherwise you get the sack. Do you want the job.......?
Yeah, I'm sure me, ob1 and FI would be a big part of the decision making process for a world class manager. Maybe I should atop posting in case I put Jose off.

Didsbury Dave said:
Blue Mooner said:

Picture the scene....

Yeah, I'm sure me, ob1 and FI would be a big part of the decision making process for a world class manager. Maybe I should atop posting in case I put Jose off.
No Dave - keep posting man!

F.A cup - not difficult to win for todays elite teams ,its 5 or 6 matches ,most against dross

stability - wenger, moyes, etc doesnt ensure success , the prime minister only gets a 4 yr term if hes lucky ! we,ve put up with bob 3 1/2 yrs now

Last years title - won by the slenderest of margins imaginable ,only after almost total collapse by our rivals

lets face it with our current squad of players,any other decent manager would of achieved at least the same success , this guy is helping perpetuate the "typical city" collapses after leading against the likes of spurs last week , i cant see where his talent lies at all
lets move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.