Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hilts said:
I'm a Mancini fan always have been but even i have to admit with modern football as it is he is now at the point where he needs a good second half to the season or i think he will be dispensed with, hope it doesn't happen but it is 50/50 in my view if he will be here next year

Do you mean like the good first half. We are second FFS

Neil McNab said:
Davs 19 said:
csnewton said:
I second all that.....just because we won the title last season, it doesnt mean mancini is indespensible. Many managers would have delivered the title with team we had/have.................FACT

Could be time to lock this one, sorry I ever started it looking at the collection of rags and idiots making up a fair proportion of the thread.
Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answers, for the record I consider a fan with blind loyalty to a bloke who played a very small part in our recent success and seems to be wasting talent, money and time as an idiot!

He is our manager and deserves more credit than that, no need fella show a bit more class

Neil McNab said:
Davs 19 said:
csnewton said:
I second all that.....just because we won the title last season, it doesnt mean mancini is indespensible. Many managers would have delivered the title with team we had/have.................FACT

Could be time to lock this one, sorry I ever started it looking at the collection of rags and idiots making up a fair proportion of the thread.
Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answers, for the record I consider a fan with blind loyalty to a bloke who played a very small part in our recent success and seems to be wasting talent, money and time as an idiot!

Cool. If I ever decide to value your opinion, I'll let you know.

Thanks for confirming my point of view though.

Damocles said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Davs 19 said:
Oh my days ..............

What so you think that Soriano and Begiristain aren't already plotting !!!

So we were plotting against a manager whilst offering him a 5 year deal?

Sounds plausible.

Are you so naive as to think that contracts mean anything at all these days? And let's be honest, the contract was made just after we won the league. Do you think that the same contract would have been offered at this juncture - having won just 9 of our 22 competitive games since? Now, I'm not saying that there are plans afoot, but be honest ... if we had a vacant manager's slot right now and the three candidate's were Mourinho, Guardiola and Mancini, would you choose Mancini?

hilts said:
Damocles said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

Sounds plausible.

In all honesty i don't think the length of his contract will mean anything at the end of the day, i hope we stay with him but i think the supporters are showing signs of dissent, how the owners see the season so far i have no idea

The length of the contract has a rather large bearing on any potential payout we give him if we sack him.

And I've looked at the FFP figure estimations and really believe that we can't afford to sack him and still meet FFP.

preston-blue said:
Damocles said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

Sounds plausible.

Are you so naive as to think that contracts mean anything at all these days? And let's be honest, the contract was made just after we won the league. Do you think that the same contract would have been offered at this juncture - having won just 9 of our 22 competitive games since? Now, I'm not saying that there are plans afoot, but be honest ... if we had a vacant manager's slot right now and the three candidate's were Mourinho, Guardiola and Mancini, would you choose Mancini?

That's a very good question.

hilts said:
Neil McNab said:
Davs 19 said:

He is our manager and deserves more credit than that, no need fella show a bit more class

no i agree, he asked the question and got answers but he did state if you did want him sacked it makes you a closet rag, sorry but i feel another manager would do better with the players we have got so wouldnt mind one in charge as imo we would be doing better, but sadly having the opinion someone could do a better job than mancini makes me a closet rag

The fact is english clubs are more about individuals and don't use specific systems like teams from other leagues. This is why it's so hard to succeed in Europe.

re: Pep - Castles wrote his no.1 club is Bayern now. Also Balague said if City would be in London he'd really want to join so I can imagine it's a lot about his family and Bayern or PSG have more chances because they wouldn't want to live next 3, 4 years in Manchester.

preston-blue said:
Damocles said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

Sounds plausible.

I am unaware that Mourinho is leaving Madrid or Guardiola wants to manage City

Not being privy to the expectations of the owners and his immediate superiors, we can only guess at how long his tenure will be. It will certainly be interesting to see what decision is taken at the end of this season, as it should be a fair gauge of how the club intends to develop in the coming years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.