Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hilts said:
Damocles said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
What so you think that Soriano and Begiristain aren't already plotting !!!

So we were plotting against a manager whilst offering him a 5 year deal?

Sounds plausible.

In all honesty i don't think the length of his contract will mean anything at the end of the day, i hope we stay with him but i think the supporters are showing signs of dissent, how the owners see the season so far i have no idea

Have to agree...I love Bobby for all he has done for us. But my loyalty is with my club, this season so far we have gone backwards imo. we did not improve over the summer (exception Nastasic) and the champions league was a bloody disaster.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
hilts said:
Damocles said:

Sounds plausible.

In all honesty i don't think the length of his contract will mean anything at the end of the day, i hope we stay with him but i think the supporters are showing signs of dissent, how the owners see the season so far i have no idea

Have to agree...I love Bobby for all he has done for us. But my loyalty is with my club, this season so far we have gone backwards imo. we did not improve over the summer (exception Nastasic) and the champions league was a bloody disaster.

Agree re Nastasic...he was cool and composed today considering he lost his partner in Vinnie. having said that, I thought Kolo stepped up to the plate

bluemc1 said:
hilts said:
Neil McNab said:
Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answers, for the record I consider a fan with blind loyalty to a bloke who played a very small part in our recent success and seems to be wasting talent, money and time as an idiot!

He is our manager and deserves more credit than that, no need fella show a bit more class

no i agree, he asked the question and got answers but he did state if you did want him sacked it makes you a closet rag, sorry but i feel another manager would do better with the players we have got so wouldnt mind one in charge as imo we would be doing better, but sadly having the opinion someone could do a better job than mancini makes me a closet rag

TBF, you could be a JCL. Wouldn't want to be misrepresented.

hilts said:
Neil McNab said:
Davs 19 said:
Could be time to lock this one, sorry I ever started it looking at the collection of rags and idiots making up a fair proportion of the thread.
Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answers, for the record I consider a fan with blind loyalty to a bloke who played a very small part in our recent success and seems to be wasting talent, money and time as an idiot!

He is our manager and deserves more credit than that, no need fella show a bit more class

Wasn't Alan Ball our manager once upon a time? Merely holding the position doesn't automatically warrant 'credit'. Respect has to be earned, and whilst credit/respect can be given for our recent trophy successes it can also be diminished by poor team selection, bad tactics and strange substitutions.

Manager payouts aren't amortised like transfer fees, it's one big hit. And his contract will be worth a £30m payout at the end of the season, then all of his staff go too which feasibly will cost another £10m. Then the cost of a new manager and staff.

This is what you're talking about here, in a monitoring period where we are sailing very close to the wind. Sacking a manager at a total cost of £40m wiith no possible way of getting this back and we will fail FFP on the back of it.

Again, if you're going to talk about sacking the manager and the like of, then at least put the effort in to actually thik about it for more than the ten seconds it takes you to write a post.

Davs 19 said:
bluemc1 said:
hilts said:

no i agree, he asked the question and got answers but he did state if you did want him sacked it makes you a closet rag, sorry but i feel another manager would do better with the players we have got so wouldnt mind one in charge as imo we would be doing better, but sadly having the opinion someone could do a better job than mancini makes me a closet rag

whats a JCL ?

Damocles said:
Manager payouts aren't amortised like transfer fees, it's one big hit. And his contract will be worth a £30m payout at the end of the season, then all of his staff go too which feasibly will cost another £10m. Then the cost of a new manager and staff.

This is what you're talking about here, in a monitoring period where we are sailing very close to the wind. Sacking a manager at a total cost of £40m wiith no possible way of getting this back and we will fail FFP on the back of it.

Again, if you're going to talk about sacking the manager and the like of, then at least put the effort in to actually thik about it for more than the ten seconds it takes you to write a post.

I'd be amazed if there aren't any clauses in that contract to protect the club against the cost of a potential early parting of the ways.

preston-blue said:
Damocles said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
What so you think that Soriano and Begiristain aren't already plotting !!!

Sounds plausible.

Are you so naive as to think that contracts mean anything at all these days? And let's be honest, the contract was made just after we won the league. Do you think that the same contract would have been offered at this juncture - having won just 9 of our 22 competitive games since? Now, I'm not saying that there are plans afoot, but be honest ... if we had a vacant manager's slot right now and the three candidate's were Mourinho, Guardiola and Mancini, would you choose Mancini?

NOPE - but then I didn't want him in the first place.................totally out of his depth at this level.

bluemc1 said:
Davs 19 said:
bluemc1 said:

whats a JCL ?

Johnny come lately.

Damocles said:

So basically what you are saying that because of the FFP our owners would not sack a manager if results and performances warranted it !!! So we would have to sit back and carry on regardless - utter rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.