Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

The cookie monster said:
Why did he blame Webb?

Because Hummels should have been sent off and they should have had a penalty?

Yes, Ramos was a twat all game but Mourinho (or any manager for that matter) is not going to come out post match and say..

"Well, Webb should have sent off Hummels but I'll let him off because one of my centre backs was a dirty **** all night and should have been sent off 17 times"....

are they?

You're making it out as though he's the first and only manager to have a go at a ref when he's made a blunder and, at an eductated guess, I'd say it's because you can't stand him.

The cookie monster said:
Why did he blame Webb?

you may as well be talking to a brick wall pal.

Anyway I will interject...Forza Mancini..cant be arsed debating something that we both know wont happen...let the outers wank themselves off at the thought of anyone but Mancini managing the club.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The cookie monster said:
Why did he blame Webb?

Anyway I will interject...Forza Mancini..cant be arsed debating something that we both know wont happen...let the outers wank themselves off at the thought of anyone but Mancini managing the club.

While you roll out the KY and your Mancini posters.

OB1 said:
The cookie monster said:
Why did he blame Webb?

ky?I thought that's what you use with your fellow outer Exeter.. :-)

The cookie monster said:
Why did he blame Webb?

Nowt needier than the needy needing.. ;)

OB1 said:

ky?I thought that's what you use with your fellow outer Exeter.. :-)

:)

Only in your dreams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.