Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Re: Mancini is City's greatest ever manager!

Agree with all those and who the fcuk would you replace him with ? Fore he's a great manager who's a winner - proven with no less than our city - qpr proves its not just about money!

joe%20mercer.ashx

jimharri said:

Agree for our generation....but for this who have no memories of that era aor any experience of sucsess, and had nothing but pain (and that lot winning everything and sneering at us) then Mancini is equal to Sir Joe....

And he will surely equal his acheivements in time, given chance to...

Fair points , although a lot of City fans would certainly query a number of our signings last summer ..... however i suspect that a number of those players were never on Mancinis wish list in the first place , but we'll never know for sure.

Mancini (and City) can't possibly do any worse in Europe next season , than they did this time , so that's got to be a plus for him ... and to be fair that was a tremendously difficult group to qualify from , everybody knew that .

I'd like to see him stay .... i haven't heard him say he wants to leave , but nothing surprises me in football , and another FA Cup win might well cheer the Sheikh up enough for him to back Mancini for (at least) one more season.

yep definitely including no 3 Hughes wouldn't have got anywhere near Silva yaya even Johnson who we made a profit on only a couple of average signings next year I have a feeling we are going to have a great year on the back of a few signings and promotions from youth etc

MCFCTrick said:
jimharri said:

Agree for our generation....but for this who have no memories of that era aor any experience of sucsess, and had nothing but pain (and that lot winning everything and sneering at us) then Mancini is equal to Sir Joe....

And he will surely equal his acheivements in time, given chance to...
When Bob wins a European trophy then he can be compared to Joe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.