Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
OB1 said:
you may as well be talking to a brick wall pal.

Anyway I will interject...Forza Mancini..cant be arsed debating something that we both know wont happen...let the outers wank themselves off at the thought of anyone but Mancini managing the club.

While you roll out the KY and your Mancini posters.

ky?I thought that's what you use with your fellow outer Exeter.. :-)

Come on ob1 that was funny.

The cookie monster said:
OB1 said:

I think my response to SHB's repsonse to my response, which you haven't quoted, indicated that SHB made a decent fist of his attempt at humour.

The cookie monster said:
OB1 said:

Not really. The Larry Sanders Show was funny. Alan Partridge was funny. Father Ted was funny. St Helen's Blue meanwhile? Meeehhhhhhh. 'Can't be arsed debating' (with the emphasis on the 'can't') would be his motto if he was a club badge........<br /><br />-- Wed May 01, 2013 9:02 pm --<br /><br />
OB1 said:
The cookie monster said:

I think my response to SHB's repsonse to my response, which you haven't quoted, indicated that SHB made a decent fist of his attempt at humour.

You use your tongue purtier than a 20 dollar whore

This thread has turned into a right load of repetitive bollocks dominated by the same half dozen or so posters , all of which will maintain there opinion, no matter what.

Maybe it's time to lock this one ?

#proudaspuchtobeaninner

Here's a club badge for all the snivellers on here.

fallopian-tubes.jpg

Maybe a couple of maggots crawling up either side and a few stars on top.

Blue Heaven said:
BlueAnorak said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
He'll either go at the end of this season or will be here at least another 2 but I'm really not bothered one way or the other. We'll certainly do OK while he's here but if he does stick around, by the time he's finished everyone will realise he's never quite going to be good enough for where we want and need to be.

I pretty much agree PB. That said:
1. The grief the club would get for sacking him would be immense. We WOULD be the Abramovich style monster the press WANT us to be. Further the continual speculation going forward would cause long term damage to the new manager, team, club, owner AND Abu Dhabi.
2. He is good enough to get the better of Red Nose at the swamp. So far just over 50% of the time. He is certainly impervious to Red Nose's mind games as well (unlike Wenger and the Waiter for example).
3. Continuity is a good thing - so long as the man picked is better than OK. Mancini IS better than Ok. continuity HAS allowed Red Nose to do better things at the swamp that he would have done elsewhere. The same applies to Mancini so it would be nice to be proved wrong. he is certainly good enough to win pots in England!
(Yes I know, I wanted Hughes out the Summer after he was appointed - but it was clear to anyone with eyes, ears and a brain - even then - that his ability to spend serious money was non existent - as was his ability to manage 'Galacticos' and play to a plan.)

Now that we all have a much more complete picture of what actually was going on back in the day, these three items could just as well have been applied to Sven when he was sacked by Dr. Toxin...

I didn't want Sven out either. He did a good job. My recent record:
Royle - OUT. Simply not good enough.
Keegan - OUT (eventually). Did Very well for a while , but incapable of building a team without money. he had to go.
Pearce - IN - but only because he COULD get a team to defend. The games were painful to watch, but WE DID stay up when in a relegation position close to the end of the season (SOMETHING THAT CITY HAVE NEVER, EVER DONE IN MY OR MY FATHERS MEMORY). It was very much a case of "be careful what you wish for".Fortunately Sven came in so my fears never materialised.
Sven - IN. The way he was treated by Dr Toxic was a disgrace.
Hughes - OUT. Gave him a season. He was sh*t. Did Ok with no money - but as soon as he got it, it was obvious that he didn't know what the word plan meant.
Mancini - IN.

Morning all. Morning Exeter and OB1...Did you have a nice night together .... :-)

I see Mourinho is being branded a failure this morning. He was brought into win the Champions League at Madrid and has failed on each attempt.

Yes he has won trophies but in a league where in reality there are only 2 maybe 3 teams who could potentially win things.

Mourinho=Failure
Mancini=Winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.