Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Morning all. Morning Exeter and OB1...Did you have a nice night together .... :-)

I see Mourinho is being branded a failure this morning. He was brought into win the Champions League at Madrid and has failed on each attempt.

Yes he has won trophies but in a league where in reality there are only 2 maybe 3 teams who could potentially win things.

Mourinho=Failure
Mancini=Winner

So the manager that's won it twice and regularly reaches the Semi Final is a failure, and the manager that fails to win a single game this year and has never got to the final is a winner? Interesting logic. Just remember, the Inners were gagging for Mourinho to go elsewhere, and if he leads Chelsea to the title next season you lot are going to look extremely silly.

Morning all. Morning Exeter and OB1...Did you have a nice night together .... :-)

I see Mourinho is being branded a failure this morning. He was brought into win the Champions League at Madrid and has failed on each attempt.

Yes he has won trophies but in a league where in reality there are only 2 maybe 3 teams who could potentially win things.

Mourinho=Failure
Mancini=Winner

Morning StHB. I'm a little bit sore to tell the truth. OB1 insisted on using the larger of his two light sabres I'm afraid, and once he catches a whiff of burning hair he's a bugger to calm down.

I do like to start the day with a larf though and your labelling Mourinho a failure certainly hit the spot. For the avoidance of doubt that's Jose Mourinho the 2 x Chimps League winner with different clubs and League and Cup double winner in England, right?!

Mourinho=Failure
Mancini=Winner

I can only assume you are a WUM, or certainly on the wind up with this.

You seem to bump this thread at every opportunity.

The great irony of this is that it is the press and particularly Durham off Talksport who are claiming he is a failure- yet if that same press remotely suggested Mancini had failed this season, or city had underperformed you would be on here starting threads about the gutter press. In fact I'm sure you started one about Soccer Saturday before.

IF winning the Champions League was his brief, which I am sure it was, then yes, Mourinho has failed. He should have done better with the team he had, no doubt.

Your Mourinho=Failure / Mancini=Winner is frankly laughable. Surely a wind up, if it's not a wind up, then you should probably go and look at all Mourinho has won in a relatively short time in football.

Premier League/ Serie A/ La Liga/ Champions League and other domestic cups.

Mancini has been a winner with us, but to compare the two and come to the conclusion Mourinho is a failure is bizarre.

levets said:
crystal_mais said:
The cookie monster said:
Why did he blame Webb?

Why did Mancini blame the Ref for the Ajax game at home?

Because he was bang on....

Mancini obviously had a gripe with the ref that night for not giving a defo pen -maybe as a team we could of done better by not going 2-0 nil down.

but was Mourinho right to blame Webb? That was the question TCM asked.

I didn't watch the game but from what people were saying it was a bang on penalty - so Mourinho was right to point the finger at Webb as was Mancini.

So both Bang on

Maybe that just invalidates TCM's question

I've said time and time - Both Mancini & Mourinho are cut from the same cloth. One just happens to be a better manager

Re: Mancini is City's greatest ever manager!

Vienna_70 said:
jimharri said:
joe%20mercer.ashx

Not yet, he's not.

This is the man who still has that honour, IMHO.

A man who was shipped out of the club by the Chairman of the day...

Mancini has taken us as far as he can.
Players he wants out are his buys
Wouldn't trust him to get the best out of our squad
We should have finished top 2 without a manager
We had best squad in league and he blew it!
Europe is a disaster for 2 season
If you don't want him gone then you don't want what's best for MCFC

The cookie monster said:
You know the score SHB
Do not criticise the special c unt
Or you will have the nasty half dozen Outers on your case :)

Oh don't be so ridiculous. No one is untouchable, and Mourinho isn't any different.

But to bump a thread, that he and others have on numerous times suggested they can't be bothered with, by saying Mourinho= failure yet Mancini = winner.

The same Mourinho that has won 2 champions Leagues, and reached the Semi Final for the last 2 years, is just a wind up attempt surely.

Mourinho hasn't been successful at Real, not with the players he has. But to post what SHB did is either wind up at its best, or just plain stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.