Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

dancity19 said:
The cookie monster said:
You know the score SHB
Do not criticise the special c unt
Or you will have the nasty half dozen Outers on your case :)

Oh don't be so ridiculous. No one is untouchable, and Mourinho isn't any different.

But to bump a thread, that he and others have on numerous times suggested they can't be bothered with, by saying Mourinho= failure yet Mancini = winner.

The same Mourinho that has won 2 champions Leagues, and reached the Semi Final for the last 2 years, is just a wind up attempt surely.

Mourinho hasn't been successful at Real, not with the players he has. But to post what SHB did is either wind up at its best, or just plain stupid.

One of them posted yesterday that 'mourinho loses semis, Mancini wins semis. Mourinho=loser, Mancini=winner'.

I'm serious.

Didsbury Dave said:
dancity19 said:
The cookie monster said:
You know the score SHB
Do not criticise the special c unt
Or you will have the nasty half dozen Outers on your case :)

Oh don't be so ridiculous. No one is untouchable, and Mourinho isn't any different.

But to bump a thread, that he and others have on numerous times suggested they can't be bothered with, by saying Mourinho= failure yet Mancini = winner.

The same Mourinho that has won 2 champions Leagues, and reached the Semi Final for the last 2 years, is just a wind up attempt surely.

Mourinho hasn't been successful at Real, not with the players he has. But to post what SHB did is either wind up at its best, or just plain stupid.

One of them posted yesterday that 'mourinho loses semis, Mancini wins semis. Mourinho=loser, Mancini=winner'.

I'm serious.

That was SHB too, I believe.

Two sensational posts, I've ever I seen them.

KennyG said:
Mancini has taken us as far as he can. How can you know this?

Players he wants out are his buys. Which ones?

Wouldn't trust him to get the best out of our squad? We won the league last year and are currently second.

We should have finished top 2 without a manager. Idiotic!

We had best squad in league and he blew it! We have a thin squad and we didn't strengthen it.

Europe is a disaster for 2 season. 10 points in the group cannot be considered a disaster.

If you don't want him gone then you don't want what's best for MCFC..........lol

The Future's Blue said:
That's one big boat you've got there SHB.

PS. Where's Billy, I've not seen him around for a while?

If he was on the wind up- which I suggested he was as I couldn't believe anyone could be that thick, then what is the point?

If someone came on here saying Klopp= Champions league final on a shoestring= success
Mancini= 3 points after hundreds of millions of investment= failure...

We can all go on the wind up if we wanted to. Just not everyone does. I would suggest it separates the more intelligent from the less intelligent......

Exeter Blue I am here said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Morning all. Morning Exeter and OB1...Did you have a nice night together .... :-)

I see Mourinho is being branded a failure this morning. He was brought into win the Champions League at Madrid and has failed on each attempt.

Yes he has won trophies but in a league where in reality there are only 2 maybe 3 teams who could potentially win things.

Mourinho=Failure
Mancini=Winner

Morning StHB. I'm a little bit sore to tell the truth. OB1 insisted on using the larger of his two light sabres I'm afraid, and once he catches a whiff of burning hair he's a bugger to calm down.

I do like to start the day with a larf though and your labelling Mourinho a failure certainly hit the spot. For the avoidance of doubt that's Jose Mourinho the 2 x Chimps League winner with different clubs and League and Cup double winner in England, right?!

Speechless ;)

OB1 said:
The Future's Blue said:

Taking a break from Blue Moon.
Shame, he's contributed a lot to this thread and whether it's 'In' or 'Out' it's all about the debate.

dancity19 said:
The Future's Blue said:

If he was on the wind up- which I suggested he was as I couldn't believe anyone could be that thick, then what is the point?

If someone came on here saying Klopp= Champions league final on a shoestring= success
Mancini= 3 points after hundreds of millions of investment= failure...

We can all go on the wind up if we wanted to. Just not everyone does. I would suggest it separates the more intelligent from the less intelligent......

Just ignore TCM & SHB - just out to wind people up. They'd be the first ones jumping up and down singing Mourinho's name if he was here winning trophies and getting us to latter stages of Champs League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.