Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

crystal_mais said:
dancity19 said:
The Future's Blue said:
That's one big boat you've got there SHB.

PS. Where's Billy, I've not seen him around for a while?

If he was on the wind up- which I suggested he was as I couldn't believe anyone could be that thick, then what is the point?

If someone came on here saying Klopp= Champions league final on a shoestring= success
Mancini= 3 points after hundreds of millions of investment= failure...

We can all go on the wind up if we wanted to. Just not everyone does. I would suggest it separates the more intelligent from the less intelligent......

Just ignore TCM & SHB - just out to wind people up. They'd be the first ones jumping up and down singing Mourinho's name if he was here winning trophies and getting us to latter stages of Champs League.

100% the case. Both on the wind up and both know that he's levels above Mancini. Jose will go to Chelsea who have an inferior side to us and if he goes there and wins the league or does well on Europe again then they both need to wind their necks in and admit they couldn't be more wrong if they tried.

I want the best for City, Mancini isn't the best manager and imo we can get better. Why people get heated over this and go to war over this kind of opinion is beyond me. We are blues and as long as we have City's best interests at heart I don't see why things should be so heated.

crystal_mais said:
levets said:
crystal_mais said:
Why did Mancini blame the Ref for the Ajax game at home?

Because he was bang on....

Mancini obviously had a gripe with the ref that night for not giving a defo pen -maybe as a team we could of done better by not going 2-0 nil down.

but was Mourinho right to blame Webb? That was the question TCM asked.

I didn't watch the game but from what people were saying it was a bang on penalty - so Mourinho was right to point the finger at Webb as was Mancini.

So both Bang on

Maybe that just invalidates TCM's question

I've said time and time - Both Mancini & Mourinho are cut from the same cloth. One just happens to be a better manager

but was Mourinho right to blame Webb? That was the question TCM asked.
========================================================
But YOU asked the question re Mancini... and seeing as this thread is about Mancini...
You forget we also had a goal disallowed...

Both Mancini & Mourinho are cut from the same cloth. One just happens to be a better manager
==============================
And one happens to be OUR manager... whilst the other is not..

Nip I wouldn't say chelseas squad was much dif to ours tbh
With mourinho going there and given £100 mill he is for sure to be in the mix
Wouldn't surprise me if they even started favs for the prem
Won't be much in us them and the rags at the top of the betting

Let's hope bobby finishes in from of the c unt eh then you can wind your fucking neck in too

The cookie monster said:

Let's hope bobby finishes in from of the c unt eh then you can wind your fucking neck in too

Back peddle, back peddle ;). Thought Mourinho had lost it? You should be confident that our superior manager should give us a big advantage.

hgblue said:
The cookie monster said:

Back peddle, back peddle ;). Thought Mourinho had lost it? You should be confident that our superior manager should give us a big advantage.

Im confident Mancini will out perform mourinho in the prem
Let's hope he does the same in the champs league,if the chavs qualify that is

The cookie monster said:

Keepers are much of a muchness right now.
We have better RB, CB of Nasty and Ginny is better than Luiz and Cahill, LB is Cole just slightly but Clicht can be argued.
Barry and Yaya are better than Mikel and Ramires. Mata, Hazard and Oscar is superb but we have Tevez, Silva and Nasri so hardly being shown up. They just have a better balance but quality isnt different. Strikers we win.

The only thing Chelsea have over us is young players coming up. Courtois, Lukaku, Paizon, Ale, Bertrand and Romeu are very, very good options going forward.

Fact is we've beaten them thrice this season and got a draw. On that basis I'm correct.

I don't think your ever wrong tbh Nip
What was it you once said your knowledge of football is far greater than most on this forum?

The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
The cookie monster said:

Im confident Mancini will out perform mourinho in the prem
Let's hope he does the same in the champs league,if the chavs qualify that is

Given that we will finish above Chelsea, have a better eleven and bench and also a fresh 100m spend this summer I'd say it was paramount we are better than Chelsea next year. It will take Chelsea another year to bed in striker, mid and CB really. 14/15 is when I fear them massively.

If Bobby finishes badly in next years CL and doesn't win title then you apologists need to pull trousers down and expect a whipping of abuse. This coming season will define Roberto. He sinks.or swims. Fingers crossed he swims but if he sinks then us doubters were right all along.

On a tagent Ferguson will be bang up against it ad he knows both of us will strengthen and both will have United's number next year. If you believe in corruption in the league like I do then expect some howlers for United next season.

Mancini is still a learning manager and I'm glad he's developed into what he has by the time already, with Fergie and Wenger running things it's hard to be a top top manager in the Prem something Moyes and Martinez have learnt the hard way. Mancini is a top manager though as soon as he realises he has to maintain good standing with first team players and trusts them more we will eventually be in good stead with him, I can look over his inexperience in the Champs least we're fucking in it, imagine if I told you in 2001 we'd eventually be playing teams like Bayern and Real Madrid at home and drawing and winning in some cases.

Let the guy become the best manager the Prem has seen, because he eventually will.

The cookie monster said:
I don't think your ever wrong tbh Nip
What was it you once said your knowledge of football is far greater than most on this forum?

Being as I watch more football than most on here then my knowledge on current football I undoubtedly better, purely because I witness more football.

I'd expect someone who learns Arabic to be more knowledgeable than I am. Purely because they are learning it.

Historically people will be more knowledgeable but right now I'm pretty sharp to be fair.

Did that answer your loaded question for you?
Maybe you can explain how you rate Chelseas squad as good as ours?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.