Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

inchy14 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
The cookie monster said:
Another trophy beckons mate
And they may have to see mancini's grinning face holding yet another piece of silverware aloft
Can you imagine how much that must fucking piss them off :)

Yes, we'll all be devastated, cos after following the club through 35 barren years, we'd rather win an argument on an inconsequential Internet forum than a trophy. You're either wumming or demented.......

To be fair mate, 1 or 2 have said they'd rather lose a final than win one.....

Who?!!!

The cookie monster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Not been in here for a few days but fuck me the inners are giving the outers a panning.
They're even playing the bully card now! Their last desperate breaths I guess.

And they may have to see mancini's grinning face holding yet another piece of silverware aloft

Yes, we'll all be devastated, cos after following the club through 35 barren years, we'd rather win an argument on an inconsequential Internet forum than a trophy. You're either wumming or demented.......
Where in my post does it say you wouldnt like to see the club win a trophy?
You just dont like the guy who's about to lift it(hopefully)
Now keep up...

inchy14 said:

Who?!!!

Go back 10 pages or so, question was asked 'lose CL final, or win FA cup?'
A couple answered lose CL, I think nip was one of these.

The cookie monster said:
The cookie monster said:

Where in my post does it say you wouldnt like to see the club win a trophy?
You just dont like the guy who's about to lift it(hopefully)
Now keep up...

Erm, probably the bit that says "can you imagine how much that (seeing Mancini's grinning face holding yet another piece of silverware) must fucking piss them (the outers) off"!!

Or have the words "piss them off" taken on a new meaning over night?

Is Bob still manager ??

Yes..!! good..!!Inners have bragging rights today ;)

Again. :)

inchy14 said:
inchy14 said:

Who?!!!

Go back 10 pages or so, question was asked 'lose CL final, or win FA cup?'
A couple answered lose CL, I think nip was one of these.

I've been back 25 pages but I can't see owt. I'll take your word for it, although I'm getting a whiff of one of DD's straw men about your argument. There's a world of difference between someone genuinely not wanting City to win a trophy in isolation, and them choosing one of 2 trophies in an either/or debate

Morning all. Had a loveley fish supper last night....

Anyway...Bumped for the attn of Dancity 19 as he presumed I bumped this yesterday at the earliest opportunity so I may as well do it again.

People think I am on the wum?
People call me for having kids and not being grown up enough to form my own opinion about Mancini..For frig sakes people I don't care if people want Mancini out or in but to say he has underperformed is ludicrous..Yes in europe which I hope will change next season but on the trophy front,he certainly hasn't.

I think people who would rather lose a final or be second best in the premiership are the ones who need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Dave - You can't talk about hunting in packs. I have formed my opinion and have never budged from it. Whereas OB1,Exeter,Billy,Nip and yourself seem to be the ones forming groups etc.

Anyway...I am off now to enjoy my children and have a fantastic day knowing the outers are seriously going to be so pissed off when Bobby and his team lift another trophy on the 11th of May.

Anyway...I am off now to enjoy my children and have a fantastic day knowing the outers are seriously going to be so pissed off when Bobby and his team lift another trophy on the 11th of May.
Please don't upset the football gods mate.

Inter Me Nan said:
Please don't upset the football gods mate.

Morning pal..Fear not..I have every confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.