Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Blue Heaven said:
karen7 said:
moomba said:
What a load of ill informed, sensationalistic shite.

this. there has not been any indication he has anything but a good constructive working relationship with the barca boys and khaldoon.if you have concrete evidence otherwise ,lets hear it

Bickered with countless players in the media, with the medical staff, with Marwood, and has even taken potshots at the owner's transfer policies. All that made manifest by Bobby with his very public pronouncements.
Give over with histrionics you tart.

Blue Heaven said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Blue Heaven said:
So, he gets full credit for the successes, but a complete pass on the failures, simply because we're not past the four-year mark in our post-Hughesian plan? A blank check isn't enough for you, as you will, of course, insist on a 'blank chequebook' instead?
We won the league last year, cup year before, 2nd this year and in another cup final. Just watch what we do over the next 3 years mate, you'll love it I promise you.

Your promises are worth very little to me, but thanks anyway.
Cheers for that. That's charming, that is.<br /><br />-- Sat May 04, 2013 8:51 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Heaven said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Blue Heaven said:
You're on to something, TN. What you've identified is the inevitable symptom of a squad that plays for individual pride (when it can be arsed to), and NOT for the manager. I also think you're correct in concluding that our problems are not mainly tactical in nature, but are rather psychologically based.
Something like "shit, it's Real Madrid, we didn't qualify last year we'd better win tonight" to "wow we're winning, this was a piece of piss" to "bollocks, we should have hung on"? The lads seemed to have a mental block in the way of playing like we know they can. Pressure mounted over the remaining games and we went out. Next season is a clean slate for all. Lets see who we draw before making predictions of "success"/"failure" in Europe next season. As you say, tactically we were and are fine. Tight margins.

To be clear, 'As you say, tactically we were and are fine' is not what I wrote, but I see your point. However, Txiki is under a lot of pressure to make huge recommendations regarding the retention (or not) of the manager and quite a few players. Time will tell...
Didn't mean to mis-quote you. The only impression I get from the club is Txili and Mancini are on the same page and working together towards a common goal, the success of MCFC. I know what I personally hope for, we'll see if it happens. I agree, time will tell.

One thing I do know, is that even if my personal vision doesn't materialise, City are on the up and not stopping.

Yes indications are that it is a good working relationship. I'm hoping that I'm seeing something that isn't there, but I do admit I'm concerned that the manager believes too much in players being as self-motivated as he was and is. That's great and all but it's also exceedingly rare.

blink922 said:
Dethred said:
waspish said:
No we wasn't in front of goal we were but we were comfortable the whole game it was the finishing that let us down but hey your a fan who is a glass half empty

What match were you watching? Did you miss the two sitters from Swansea and the stonewall penalty? Or the way they basically made us look lethargic and careless?

You are talking about Swansea away, right? If so, I suggest some anti-psychotics.

I don't think you've ever posted one positive thing about us

Decipher his name "Dethred" = "D the red" now you see why he always slags us off pretending its concern?

Interesting snippet from Dan Taylor in an article about Moyes on the Txiki/Pellegrini agent meeting. Says the agent doesn't represent any footballers so it had to be about Pellegrini.

He might have noticed, say, the very different set of working practices that brought one of Manchester City's top executives, Txiki Begiristain, to Madrid to dine with the agent of the Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini, and the explanation that was swiftly cobbled together, when the two were caught in the act, that nothing too much should be read into it because it might simply have been to negotiate a player.

The agent does not actually represent any players but any form of embarrassment will quickly pass. City are doing only what just about every other club does in their position: assessing, planning and applying their own set of rules.

didactic said:
blink922 said:
Dethred said:
What match were you watching? Did you miss the two sitters from Swansea and the stonewall penalty? Or the way they basically made us look lethargic and careless?

You are talking about Swansea away, right? If so, I suggest some anti-psychotics.

I don't think you've ever posted one positive thing about us

Decipher his name "Dethred" = "D the red" now you see why he always slags us off pretending its concern?
But, but, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3KFO9e-alw

Even if he isn't, he's still emo / miserable. Danzig are shite.

That's from someone who actually likes metal music (me).

LoveCity said:
Interesting snippet from Dan Taylor in an article about Moyes on the Txiki/Pellegrini agent meeting. Says the agent doesn't represent any footballers so it had to be about Pellegrini.

He might have noticed, say, the very different set of working practices that brought one of Manchester City's top executives, Txiki Begiristain, to Madrid to dine with the agent of the Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini, and the explanation that was swiftly cobbled together, when the two were caught in the act, that nothing too much should be read into it because it might simply have been to negotiate a player.

The agent does not actually represent any players but any form of embarrassment will quickly pass. City are doing only what just about every other club does in their position: assessing, planning and applying their own set of rules.
What makes you think Dan Taylor (who) knows who an agent represents?

OB1 said:
LoveCity said:
Is no one concerned about the consistent lack of motivation in certain match types? You can almost see it coming as soon as you see who we're playing. Most home games we're fine, we'll find a way to get the result. Away though when you see "City vs. Sunderland" or "City vs. Swansea" or "City vs. Everton" you just know right away what it's going to be like, as opposed to "City vs. United" where everyone will bust their arse. I'm sorry but a manager (and his staff including first team coach - Platt. Rene Meulensteen is called United's "secret weapon", I wonder if Platt is ours?) has a huge part to play in this, good relations with his players and ensuring they stay motivated. An off day here and there is fine, it happens, but it happens more than is natural for us. Truly impressive performances are a rarity rather than the norm.

Yes I am concerned and mentioned something about whether this game again raised questions about Mancini's motivational skills.

SHB reckoned this was not a must win game but I think it was a game that it would have been extremely useful to win and one in which we should have seen more hunger from the team.

Of course I wanted the team to win however knowing we have the West Brom game coming up on Tuesday which will guarantee us 2nd should the chavs lose today and we win then Swansea away was always going to be a little harder to get up for. At this time of the season their is a general flatness to all games unless you are still involved (as in going for the league , fighting off relegation)however with top 4 95% sealed then I was happy with a point today. We dominated the play and yet again the forwards let us down when the chances came along..Now unless Bobby gets his boot sback out then there is not much he can do about squandering chances..Hopefully summer will see some fresh blood with the Mario money plus a few other sales and the likes of Cavani,Isco coming.
Of course europe-his nemesis-has to improve next season,of this I am in agreement with the outers

Yaya_Tony said:
LoveCity said:

Because he's a journalist (a pretty good one too I have to say, a rarity among them) and probably did some research on it? Made a few phone calls? There are still some among the press pack who fact check.

LoveCity said:
Yaya_Tony said:
LoveCity said:

Because he's a journalist (a pretty good one too I have to say, a rarity among them) and probably did some research on it? Made a few phone calls? There are still some among the press pack who fact check.
You assume he is honest, first mistake. No honour among thieves, PrestwichBlue's thread confirms that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.