Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Didsbury Dave said:
blueparrot said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Nope. You've missed out the most obvious explanation.

If you have secret meetings behind peoples backs in a public restaurant your either stupid, or the people who believe it to be so are idiots
You aren't getting it either ;-)

I can feel an expansion coming on DD (lol).

George Hannah said:
Bobby's gone say the Sunday hacks

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwI0UlrRxe8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Funny they were waxing lyrical about Mourinho being a winner but our winner will be got rid off

Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Taylor is one of city's favoured journalists, and is the one who broke the Mancini to Monaco story. He is very careful to maintain relationships at city. All he's saying is what everyone knows: Txiki's meet with pellegrini's agent is significant. How significant will become clear soon, I believe.
He maybe now
Few years ago he was a tosser and a fucking parasite towards our club
On a regular basis he ripped us apart and just fabricated stories out of thin air
I'm sure he wrote some poisonous article regarding us at the derby the other year and the munich chanting too

Grade A Twat.
I pursued him for years over that story. Eventually I met him and he told me that it was the club themselves who asked him to write that story because they were worried about what our fans might do at that game.

So your anger is directed at the wrong people. It was our rag supporting CEO and his Liverpool supporting Press Officer who slandered us, not Taylor.
I also believe that city gave him the 'Mancini to Monaco' story.

Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
He maybe now
Few years ago he was a tosser and a fucking parasite towards our club
On a regular basis he ripped us apart and just fabricated stories out of thin air
I'm sure he wrote some poisonous article regarding us at the derby the other year and the munich chanting too

Grade A Twat.
I pursued him for years over that story. Eventually I met him and he told me that it was the club themselves who asked him to write that story because they were worried about what our fans might do at that game.

So your anger is directed at the wrong people. It was our rag supporting CEO and his Liverpool supporting Press Officer who slandered us, not Taylor.

Why would they do that? What would it achieve?

mancity1 said:
I love the different direction line , yes Roberto we think you want to go north and we want to go south but we shall again somewhere near the equator.

Employees meet with agents reps all the time about a range of matters but usually it boil downs to which player he wants to flog and which client he wants to move on.

As for the Malaga man he is too old for us with all due respect.

If its age and experience we are after we would be better off offering the Bacon man an offer he can't refuse.

Wouldn't you love it Fergie leaves one noisy neighbour for another to give his hip a workout.

No, he isn't. He is 59, could easily manage City for 4-6 years. Even if Mancini stays he probably won't stay for longer than that. Rarely managers do.

waspish said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Suits agendas

grim up north said:
waspish said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Suits agendas

So what's the clubs Agenda? The only one I can think of is to try and put him in a bad light with city fans to make sacking him easier maybe?

Didn't work though did it..

waspish said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Well put it this way: it changed the perception of many fans about how secure Mancini was in his position. But that's only my take on it.

I have no proof that city gave him the story, in fact he told me that they didn't, but they were relaxed about it coming out, and that surprised him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.