Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

moomba said:
Who is blaming Txiki for anything?

Few pages back with posters claiming he is an idiot for being seen having a meeting with Pellegrini's agent.

Unsettling and destabilising yet I will wager they found Bobs admittance of his own flirting as ok.

I've said it before that way too many think that Bob is here to build a dynasty and that he bleeds blue blood.

He is a football professional who will do what's right for him and only him, just like any other manager would and if that means walking away from us, he wouldn't think twice.

blueinsa said:
moomba said:

Few pages back with posters claiming he is an idiot for being seen having a meeting with Pellegrini's agent.

Unsettling and destabilising yet I will wager they found Bobs admittance of his own flirting as ok.

I've said it before that way too many think that Bob is here to build a dynasty and that he bleeds blue blood.

He is a football professional who will do what's right for him and only him, just like any other manager would and if that means walking away from us, he wouldn't think twice.

Tbh mate
Some outers on here have called Txiki an idiot for passing up the chance to sign mourinho..

blueinsa said:
moomba said:

So how many posters are we talking about that have had a go at Txiki?

The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:
moomba said:

Tbh mate
Some outers on here have called Txiki an idiot for passing up the chance to sign mourinho..
That's different!!!!

moomba said:
blueinsa said:
moomba said:

So how many posters are we talking about that have had a go at Txiki?

Take a look for yourself.

As with many things on here, a small seed is planted and before long, its taken as red, much like Marwood being almost exclusively to blame for the last few transfer windows despite there being zero evidence to suggest he was.

The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:
moomba said:

Tbh mate

Bob will get another season and tbh mate, I've made my peace with that. he is a very good manager who has done a great job for us.

Can he improve? Yes he can and he has too, especially when it comes to criticising and addressing his own faults.

I would replace him with Jose or Pep as I only see those two as a significant upgrade if im honest and one of them definitely wont happen and the other looking more and more Chelsea bound by the day.

This summer and the window will be crucial with us having to sign real quality in midfield along with a real goal poacher up front. Couple that with Bob hopefully realising that the pedestrian style of play is just not working and getting us playing with far more pace and power and I don't see why he cant get us doing the business on a far more regular basis again.

Europe will no doubt be tough again but we have the quality to get to the knock out stages, we just have to have the belief and game plan.

blueinsa said:

As with many things on here, a small seed is planted and before long, its taken as red, much like Marwood being almost exclusively to blame for the last few transfer windows despite there being zero evidence to suggest he was.

No, I'm not that bothered to be honest.

Just thought you'd have an idea seeing as you've been making pretty big generalisations on people that don't want a change in manager as being desperate to paint Txiki as the devil.

moomba said:
blueinsa said:

No, I'm not that bothered to be honest.

Just thought you'd have an idea seeing as you've been making pretty big generalisations on people that don't want a change in manager as being desperate to paint Txiki as the devil.

I have more than an idea mate as I read the posts and like I've said, give it a week or 2 and lets see how much that little falsehood has spread shall we.

The posts are there for all to see.

The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:
moomba said:

Tbh mate

Does anyone love to twist the truth more than you?

People, myself included, have said that it could prove to be a mistake to pass up the chance to sign Mourinho but that making mistakes doesn't make you an idiot. Txiki is clearly a capable guy but I'm damn sure that he is not infallible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.