Why we will win the league!

Goal difference of +9 with 6 games left. After tonight it should have been at least +12.

Do we reckon this is safe or is there any chance of the scousers pulling this back?
It could be pulled back over the period when we have Palace, Spurs then United (just about our hardest run of league fixtures all season) when they have Cardiff and Huddersfield.

Crazy to think that if we win all 6 games which is not impossible if Liverpool keep pushing us, then we end up on 98 points! The same amount or points we would have had last season if not for that Jesus goal.

Just shows you how good this team is and how good Liverpool have been this season.
Quiet remarkable too that the runner up will probably get over 95 points.

We will beat palace,Spurs and the rags. Pep referred to this team as animals last year. They smell blood and they want that trophy again. Liverpool couldn’t do what City did last night with all those changes and still play a team off the park.

They must be shitting it In Merseyside and Norway win these next 3 league games and their belief will die.

So vital the 1 point lead and the goal difference advantage we have. Leading the table is so much better for the nerves than chasing. Massive pressure on Liverpool to win on Friday, and any points dropped will add even more pressure on the Chelsea game.

if Liverpool can beat Soton away and Chelsea at home, i think they'll take that confidence and steamroller the remaining 4.

Hopefully we'll continue to play well and dictate games, but i have to say we have a harder run in with Spurs, Palace, United and Leicester all in there. C'mon Blues.

For me they will win their last four , we need them to draw on of the next 2 this then allows us the luxury of losing one and winning on goal difference that would be so funny
That said if we need to we can win all our games we are controlling games and winning comfortably Liverpool have scrapped through their last few

For me they will win their last four , we need them to draw on of the next 2 this then allows us the luxury of losing one and winning on goal difference that would be so funny
That said if we need to we can win all our games we are controlling games and winning comfortably Liverpool have scrapped through their last few
And I think ultimately that will be the deciding factor. They will screw a game up without doubt. As long as we continue to control our games and restrict shots on our goal we will win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.