Why we will win the league!

I had a really bad night - couldn't sleep. But got up this morning, at peace - reconciled that we had lost the title. Now this fucking draw by the Scousers has made me hope again, darn it!!

Exactly the same!
We all are in it ... together!

It's going to be decided by 2pts or less. Question is whether the Mahrez penalty miss or 1.2 cm will be the big story come May ...

I said we would win it last night in our post match thread. I stand by this. Didn't get many takers last night though. Loads of points to play for yet.
Fair dos to you mate, last night and all today until I saw the dipper result I thought we had blown it. Now I am not sure what to believe, I want to have your confidence but that nagging feeling of cityitis from 39 years of support makes me more cautious. I will be honest though, I thought we had blown it in 2012 and 2014!

They have played Palace home and away

Hm, not sure how i missed that..

Felt sure i saw Palace in their fixtures.

That's why they call you lasereyes :)

Dunno what i was thinking.....

Nothing they haven’t done before.
I was quite surprised a couple of years back watching both teams train and then leave the pitch.
The minute our lads were back in the dressing room LFC watered the pitch very heavily for about twenty minutes.
When our guys came out they were slippping all over the place, unlike theirs who presumably had a longer stud.

According to my oracle. We will win the league by 2pts. All wishing thinking though.

Love the optimism, but I can't see it. It's not that I don't think Liverpool will drop points, I just can't see us not dropping further points. Silva was invisible last night and KdB isn't on it. Without KdB we just aren't the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.