Why we will win the league!

Relieved the red bin dippers dropped points tonight, but after the three particular losses against Palace. Leicester and Newcastle, I just don't trust our team to not drop other clangers and fail to make up the gap in points.

Even more galling when we've seen previous City teams come from behind to win titles, I just don't feel the same confidence with this team right now, we always seem likely to concede a goal to any half decent opposition, which is worrying.
Us battling on 4 fronts doesnt help, I feel Pep is asking too much of our players.

Bring the noise against Arsenal.. we need a good crowd behind this team.. too many of our fans were giving up the ghost before Leicester struck. This is getting interesting. The Champions will fight till the end. Bring the noise and boo Arsenal when they come out. A cauldron of Mancunian noise is a must.

Relieved the red bin dippers dropped points tonight, but after the three particular losses against Palace. Leicester and Newcastle, I just don't trust our team to not drop other clangers and fail to make up the gap in points.

Even more galling when we've seen previous City teams come from behind to win titles, I just don't feel the same confidence with this team right now, we always seem likely to concede a goal to any half decent opposition, which is worrying.
I think the losses against palace and Leicester were part of a genuine blip when we fell out of form for a while and I think we’re over that now.

Last night felt different, the early goal sent us in to exhibition mode, we thought it was a matter of how many we’d win by and we were sloppy all night. Maybe that was down to winning the last 500 games we’ve played against Newcastle maybe it was down to scoring 200 goals without reply in January but you could just tell we weren’t at it mentally.

We can fix our attitude and I think our form has fixed itself in January so I can see us winning 12 out of the 14 games left. That should be just about enough I reckon

If we win the title this year I believe we'll mentally destroy Liverpool, they'll find it hard to handle seeing as they've written everything else off to win the title.
If they fall away this season, then next season they will fear us so much that the constant pressure from media, fans and the constant reminders of how they bottled it will break them.
The players will doubt Klopp and that's the beginning of the end.
What a lovely thought

The pressure is on the scousers for sure and particularly Mr Klopp and he has serious history when it comes to bottling it.

This is going to be like a Rocky movie. They had us on the ropes, but we are going to come back for a last round KO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.