Why we will win the league!

Love the optimism, but I can't see it. It's not that I don't think Liverpool will drop points, I just can't see us not dropping further points. Silva was invisible last night and KdB isn't on it. Without KdB we just aren't the same.
Kev started fine I thought but that ridiculous booking seemed to take the wind out of his sails

Love the optimism, but I can't see it. It's not that I don't think Liverpool will drop points, I just can't see us not dropping further points. Silva was invisible last night and KdB isn't on it. Without KdB we just aren't the same.
My thought exactly. I have no doubts they will drop enough points to give us a chance, but we are just not good atm. With Ferna playing all important matches, plus dreadful forms of the fullbacks, plus Silva&KDB not at their best, we would need a lot of luck on our side. I just hope that we somehow can raise the spirit & find our best asap.

I had a really bad night - couldn't sleep. But got up this morning, at peace - reconciled that we had lost the title. Now this fucking draw by the Scousers has made me hope again, darn it!!
It’s a rollercoaster and I’m on that ride with you mate, my mood swings are terrible at the moment with these games, it doesn’t get any easier the older I get either, I think I’d be more chilled but I just can’t help it.

Tonight's result has eased the pain and damage from last nights debacle but we have to find find some of our old form and rhythm quickly, we are in last chance saloon.

Relieved the red bin dippers dropped points tonight, but after the three particular losses against Palace. Leicester and Newcastle, I just don't trust our team to not drop other clangers and fail to make up the gap in points.

Even more galling when we've seen previous City teams come from behind to win titles, I just don't feel the same confidence with this team right now, we always seem likely to concede a goal to any half decent opposition, which is worrying.

i think there are moments in every season where you think "hold on a minute" I think this weeks results - even though we are 1 point worse off - have benefited us. I think if we had won last night then Liverpool would have won tonight. I think they bottled it tonight and will do every time there is an opportunity to put a nail in our coffin. Tonights result will give our team a massive boost. Against us they could have gone 10 clear and tonight they could have gone 7 clear. But they bottled both. The only question is can we go on a big run of wins now because without doubt, it doesn't matter who they play, they will drop points. The pressure on them is 10 times what it is on us and that means a hell of a lot

The extra point lead they have after this round of fixtures means nothing. I’d rather results have gone as they did than have had both of us winning. Liverpool failing to win tonight in a nervy jittery performance does them far more damage than City losing at Newcastle thanks to an arrogant complacent way below par showing does to us

Another bonus tonight was Chelsea’s implosion. I had the home game against them down as a really tough game where we would drop points, now it seems as though something’s wrong there and we can take advantage of that next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.