Why we will win the league!

Just been thinking that with the media shit-storm that has been thrown our way immediately following the title win, can you imagine having to suffer all of that if we HADN'T have won it? Combined with a Liverpool wank-fest it would have been too much to bear. Thank fuck for this thread and for making us all believe. Next year, with VAR ruling out all the Dippers' offside goals and Salah's dives I am confident we can do it again. Up the Blues lads.

I’m fairly certain that there wouldn’t have been the media shit storm thrown our way if the victims had won. They would all have been too busy sucking off Klopp for a start.
I doubt we’d have seen that NYT article either.

It's quite unbelievable how we won our final fourteen league games, fucking ridiculous infact. I remember not so long ago that we couldn't string a couple of victories together. Pep has transformed this team massively, and deserves a lot more praise than he's currently getting from our hopelessly biased Red media.
And fair play to all those City fans who kept on believing we'd win all those games, because I certainly didn't.

Just been thinking that with the media shit-storm that has been thrown our way immediately following the title win, can you imagine having to suffer all of that if we HADN'T have won it? Combined with a Liverpool wank-fest it would have been too much to bear. Thank fuck for this thread and for making us all believe. Next year, with VAR ruling out all the Dippers' offside goals and Salah's dives I am confident we can do it again. Up the Blues lads.
But will Var rule out all the lucky dipper goals?. They'll still have their favourites you know, I'm taking nothing for granted with var, not one bit.

Fair play to those that never lost belief, 14 wins in a row, I was certain we had lost it after Newcastle away, we are truly blessed with the best footballers and managers in the world!!

Anyone else lose a lot of money betting on the dippers to win it?

P.s. Fair play @mag, I need to become more of an optimist but use the pessimism as a defensive mechanism! CTWD

Oh and for any lurking dippers, hope you get beat by Spurs in champions league final!

Just thought I'd bump this thread. Hopefully we can get some of the confidence shown on here back

Good idea :)

Don't have time for a long post right now, but in short I am as optimistic about our chances this season as I was when I started the thread three seasons ago ...

They'll easily draw a game here or there (as early as tomorrow against Arsenal) and it'll be back to that us being three pts ahead, with equal games played ... and we're not losing to them at the Etihad, at worst draw that game and we'd still be ahead and in control.

I don't see this title race going to last gameweek, we'll have won it with a game or two to spare - bookmark this one this time if you have to!

Don't have time for a long post right now, but in short I am as optimistic about our chances this season as I was when I started the thread three seasons ago ...

They'll easily draw a game here or there (as early as tomorrow against Arsenal) and it'll be back to that us being three pts ahead, with equal games played ... and we're not losing to them at the Etihad, at worst draw that game and we'd still be ahead and in control.

I don't see this title race going to last gameweek, we'll have won it with a game or two to spare - bookmark this one this time if you have to!
Love your optimism MAG !!

I see our form as acceptable but improving I see their form as solid but regressing slightly. They have closed a big gap and deserve praise but while we have stuttered we are not in free fall. It may be the case as you suggest that they will falter over the coming week. Personally I think the winner of the head to head takes the crown most likely. A draw should leave us with a bit of an edge. Can't see us winning this by more than four points but maybe only by one. If it were to go to GD I fear the dippers might get the nod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.