Why we will win the league!

A lot of bollocks on sky last night as they talk up Liverpool. Their potent five man strike force that has only got them 5 more goals than us… take the media spin with a pinch of salt. Liverpool are playing at their limit and, Watford aside, have a tricky run of fixtures coming up.

Pep will have the boys taking it game by game, churn out the wins and Liverpool will find it difficult to be annoying.

International break could be coming at a good time too. We had momentum going into the winter break and then we came back and dropped a few points.

hopefully the dippers will have a dip this time around, if you pardon the pun!

I see our form as acceptable but improving I see their form as solid but regressing slightly. They have closed a big gap and deserve praise but while we have stuttered we are not in free fall. It may be the case as you suggest that they will falter over the coming week. Personally I think the winner of the head to head takes the crown most likely. A draw should leave us with a bit of an edge. Can't see us winning this by more than four points but maybe only by one. If it were to go to GD I fear the dippers might get the nod.
I don't think they've closed a big gap. It was always a 6 point gap coz we had played more games.

That said, I think we looked better against CP early than we have in most recent games. But we've slowed down a bit and there's no variety to our game anymore.

They have equally been less effective even though they've have kept winning. Good effort in their part. We just need to get back to a bit more intense and controlled football.

Teams are pressing us now. So we really don't have an excuse anymore.

I think we'll lose it.

This is not me being negative. It is certainly not that I am not supporting our team, which of course I will do to the end.

It is merely what I think will happen. The world will keep spinning. I am OK with it. I just think that the way we're playing and have been playing for the past couple of months, combined with their hunger having lost out to us more often than not, and Pep's er "questionable" performance in must-win head-to-heads (think CL final, numerous CL knockout games, derbies etc) means that we will IMO likely lose to the dippers at home and IMO they will drop no more points that us in the run in.

Sorry about that. Please don't shoot me, it's just what I think.

I think we'll lose it.

This is not me being negative. It is certainly not that I am not supporting our team, which of course I will do to the end.

It is merely what I think will happen. The world will keep spinning. I am OK with it. I just think that the way we're playing and have been playing for the past couple of months, combined with their hunger having lost out to us more often than not, and Pep's er "questionable" performance in must-win head-to-heads (think CL final, numerous CL knockout games, derbies etc) means that we will IMO likely lose to the dippers at home and IMO they will drop no more points that us in the run in.

Sorry about that. Please don't shoot me, it's just what I think.
It won't kill me if we don't win it. The times we haven't won it under Pep we have come back the next season and been dominant. Also, the Dippers going level with the Rags on 20 would be piss funny. As long as they don't also win the CL.......

It won't kill me if we don't win it. The times we haven't won it under Pep we have come back the next season and been dominant. Also, the Dippers going level with the Rags on 20 would be piss funny. As long as they don't also win the CL.......
No it won’t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.