Why we will win the league!

29/12/2018

A devastating four-goal, 30-minute spell tore Arsenal to shreds as Premier League leaders Liverpool won 5-1 to extend their lead to nine points and heap more even pressure on Manchester City.

Second-placed Tottenham had already blinked first before this match kicked off, losing 3-1 at home to Wolves, and City, now 10 points adrift, cannot afford to do the same at Southampton on Sunday with Jurgen Klopp’s side arriving on Thursday.

Kudos to Everton and their fans, I hope they win all their remaining fixtures

“YOU’RE GONNA WIN FUCK ALL”

The horrible red scouse cvnts are bottling it, arguing with themselves, lacking composure in front of goal, their dream slowly dying, every City win squeezing a bit more life out of them

Think we’re bound to drop points, but lookinh at Liverpool’s 2019 form, there’s no way they are winning every game from here. Plenty of more twists and turns, but the result today is huge for us and more importantly, it knocks their confidence even more.
won 4 of their last 11.....drawn 5 of their last 7

I'm happy we're back in the drivers seat but I'm concerned we're not at our best and teams are learning how we play. Long nail biting journey ahead of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.