Why we will win the league!

We dont have as many as you think who "know" how to win a tight run in is all am saying
I don’t think you necessarily need to have won a tight run in to benefit from the experience. Every time you play a game if you’ve got anything about you you’ll learn from it and take that knowledge forward with you.

That's a nice idealism but reality (because players are human), is often different
Don’t think it’s idealistic. You’re not better in every game but overall the trend is upwards and you’re more able to cope with various scenarios.

Having done something before whether it be playing a game having a fight cooking a meal or fucking your girl will lead to you doing it better in the future. That’s just human nature, not idealism

I said to the guy sitting next to me at the Liverpool game a few times to look at Klopp, he was going crazy on the sideline ... waving and jumping and yelling and calling out his players and almost tearing his hair out ... which to me said his players weren’t doing what he had asked them to, they were a little in the not-lose mode ... but then with his team selection he himself had set that tone that day ... a team had a chance to go 10 pts clear by being positive and going for the win, but they came wanting to not lose and protect the 7pt lead they had ...

They could’ve gone 10 clear and they didn’t ... today I have seen exactly the same ... they had a chance to go 7 clear and they couldn’t yet again ...

Difference between being 5 pts and 7 pts ahead is huge at this stage of the season ... 5 pts means only two results swap our position with them ... a game lost and one drawn more than us and we finish ahead of them (on goal diff) ... 7 pts however would have meant 3 games needed swinging our way out of the only 14 left ...

I said this on that first Thursday in January, that we’d win this league because they will bottle it and shit themselves come the business end of the season ... and I say exactly that again tonight ...

Now watch us win the next three ... on paper they all look tough but Arsenal, Everton and Chelsea (seen them tonight?) are all right in the form we’d like them to be in ... so c’mon City - let’s do this!
Listen mate pep isn't really giving off any confident vibes,slumped in his chair throwing water bottles, Newcastle was massive and the players bottled it,not a chance in hell am i as confident as you,

Don’t think it’s idealistic. You’re not better in every game but overall the trend is upwards and you’re more able to cope with various scenarios.

Having done something before whether it be playing a game having a fight cooking a meal or fucking your girl will lead to you doing it better in the future. That’s just human nature, not idealism
So why all the fuck ups this season?

Will have to catch up with you later as leaving now for the match

Doesn’t matter what the managers do. Throwing bottles, berating the officials, engaging the crowd, slumping in their chairs - its all irrelevant. Just tittle tattle for moron rent a quote gobshite pundits to discuss when with hindsight it suits their narrative.

Players aren’t looking at managers’ histrionics on the sideline, they only take any notice when the manager tells them something.

Very interesting comments by klopp on their club website . Pressure definitely on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.