Why we will win the league!

Hope your right but. But there is no point in them dropping points if we can’t pull any decent form . I don’t believe we can go till may unbeaten with our mentality at the minute so peo really needs to work on this. We should have made a signing in January if not to just boost morale and also make some players. Think they need to ierform better or there dropped .

I honestly think by this time next week, we will be top of the league, albeit having played a game more. Then the pressure is back on them. See if they have what it takes to be champions.

Hope your right but. But there is no point in them dropping points if we can’t pull any decent form . I don’t believe we can go till may unbeaten with our mentality at the minute so peo really needs to work on this. We should have made a signing in January if not to just boost morale and also make some players. Think they need to ierform better or there dropped .

Who the fucks peo.

Odds on us winning it by 5 points? Decent punt imo there’s a chance Liverpool collapse completely, there’s a reason they’ve spent a billion and never won the PL.

Feeling the pressure already. Win against Arsenal and their game against West Ham becomes infinitely tougher.

Odds on us winning it by 5 points? Decent punt imo there’s a chance Liverpool collapse completely, there’s a reason they’ve spent a billion and never won the PL.

Feeling the pressure already. Win against Arsenal and their game against West Ham becomes infinitely tougher.
I wouldn't rely on West Ham. They are the most unreliable team in the Premier League.

LFC need a thumping win. Every game looks difficult for them. They need a thumping good win, and they could get it at West Ham. They could also lose.

Don't think Pep signs players just to boost morale personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.