Why we will win the league!

Cardiff won’t beat Liverpool. I wouldn’t be worried if we were going there. Why is it any different for them?

I expect a 2/3 nil win.

We need to win all games. It’s that simple. If we win the next two then it’s as good as done for me. Momentum will carry us through. United are dogshit so I expect a win there. Spurs is hardest one left for me.

Don't need to beat them, I'd take a draw!

I'm pissed off right now but if going out of the CL somehow helps us win the league then I'll get over it.

Not gonna lie, I'll be gutted if we don't win it now after everything we've put into this season.

The players will be deflated but we are the best team in this country and we have to make it our mission to beat Liverpool to that title.

Pep needs to earn his corn over the next couple of days and pick those players up. I think we will beat spurs as they looked fucked at the end but they will be on a high after tonight

I think it helps that we play Spurs on Saturday. Anyone else would be a real danger but they’ll be emotionally spent too.

Haven’t decided yet if we come back from this dejected, or angry. The mentality will decide how the league goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.