Why we will win the Premier League

Mancandproud said:
United season ticket holder here in peace

To the author of the thread so you will win the league because United have an average keeper,that doesn't say much then about your confidence in your team. Do you not think it will have quite a lot to do with the £300m you've spent?

As for the De Gea,yes he's had some bad moments but since the Liverpool FA Cup game mistake he's been brilliant,He was Utd's player of the month & check out hos shot stopping,brilliant.He's not the finished article by any means but he's 19 & it's his 1st season in a foreign country so all at United are behind the lad
Tot up the cost of your team which started the 1-6. You'll find it cost as much as ours.

Sadly dont agree and think we have next to no chance of winning the league. Cant see any gamewhere utd will drop points apart from when they play us. Over the last 3 games we have been poor and playing Chelsea, Arsenal, Newcastle and even Norwich will see us drop points. Hope i am wrong, but there was so much wrong with tonights first half performance.

Mugatu said:
Premier league myths number 64: David de Gea is shit.

He's simply not. If he was actually shit, United would never have signed him. He's not the finished article, but he's not another Massimo Taibi either.

The difference between the rags and City at the end of this season is going to depend a LOT more on the rest of the squads and the managers than it is on who has the best keeper.

Shited are out of the Europa League tonight, but NOT because of De Gea, and funny old thing, City ARE out despite Hart. Keepers aren't the be all and end all.
But why spend £15 Million on the unfinished article? He's not even finished growing.

He's clearly got talent, but he shouldn't be learning the ropes in goal for the Champions. Buy him. Put him in the reserves by all means, and play an experienced keeper while he learns the game.

The OP is right in that De Gea is their weak link. He has cost them a few games. And could do so again.

Cannot see us win the League anymore to be honest. If we had gotten at least a point at Swansea then maybe. But I simply cannot see us get anything at the Emirates, I doubt we get more than a point off Stoke and I wouldn't be surprised if we lose to Newcastle.

The Rags have an absolute joke of a run in (with the exception being the game at our ground) and I cannot see them drop more than 3 points really.

After Sunday they will be 4 points ahead cause they will demolish Wolves.

carlosthejackal said:
Sadly dont agree and think we have next to no chance of winning the league. Cant see any gamewhere utd will drop points apart from when they play us. Over the last 3 games we have been poor and playing Chelsea, Arsenal, Newcastle and even Norwich will see us drop points. Hope i am wrong, but there was so much wrong with tonights first half performance.

Been said a million time but did u expect the Rags to lose to Blackburn? Draw with Newcastle and lose to them? There is no way the Rags will win every game can't say where they will fuck up and that's why we have to take it 1 game at a time. Have faith :)

citytill1die84 said:
carlosthejackal said:

Been said a million time but did u expect the Rags to lose to Blackburn? Draw with Newcastle and lose to them? There is no way the Rags will win every game can't say where they will fuck up and that's why we have to take it 1 game at a time. Have faith :)

Problem is United have been here done it bought the T shirt. They are always stronger second half of the season. They won't win every game as they will lose to us which puts us 2 points in front. But they will win the rest, as we will with the exception of the Arsenal game! They will just nick it this season, only my opinion of course. I hope they lose the next 5 games on the spin but they won't!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
citytill1die84 said:
carlosthejackal said:

Problem is United have been here done it bought the T shirt. They are always stronger second half of the season. They won't win every game as they will lose to us which puts us 2 points in front. But they will win the rest, as we will with the exception of the Arsenal game! They will just nick it this season, only my opinion of course. I hope they lose the next 5 games on the spin but they won't!!

The rags have shown themselves more than capable of losing to anyone in the premiership. When they are bad, they are awful. It's us I worry about.

carlosthejackal said:

United are not good enough to run away with it.

Mancandproud said:
United season ticket holder here in peace

To the author of the thread so you will win the league because United have an average keeper,that doesn't say much then about your confidence in your team. Do you not think it will have quite a lot to do with the £300m you've spent?

As for the De Gea,yes he's had some bad moments but since the Liverpool FA Cup game mistake he's been brilliant,He was Utd's player of the month & check out hos shot stopping,brilliant.He's not the finished article by any means but he's 19 & it's his 1st season in a foreign country so all at United are behind the lad
since when is de gea 19?! fool, i'm a city fan and even know he's 21..

Mugatu said:
Premier league myths number 64: David de Gea is shit.

He's simply not. If he was actually shit, United would never have signed him. He's not the finished article, but he's not another Massimo Taibi either.

The difference between the rags and City at the end of this season is going to depend a LOT more on the rest of the squads and the managers than it is on who has the best keeper.

Shited are out of the Europa League tonight, but NOT because of De Gea, and funny old thing, City ARE out despite Hart. Keepers aren't the be all and end all.

De gay is like you say! Not shit!

But the difference is that in Europe refs don't bend over for sir KUNT.,,

I've said it before if the scum had European referees they'd be 10 yes ten points behind us the amount of 50/50 decisions going there way makes the deference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.