Why we're better than Spurs...

marco said:
we got batterd down at whl, they beat us at home 3 months earler and secured 4th spot, i wouldnt bank on another 3 pts off them at home in april, bottom line is they are a bloody good team and i tend to agree with the other poster 'at the moment they are streets ahead'

this.

spurs play so much better than city atm

marco said:
we got batterd down at whl, they beat us at home 3 months earler and secured 4th spot, i wouldnt bank on another 3 pts off them at home in april, bottom line is they are a bloody good team and i tend to agree with the other poster 'at the moment they are streets ahead'
They battered us for one half at the beginning of this season and we had players that hadn't ever played a single game with each other and they were at home and they had a point to prove. The second half we held our own and if SWP wasn't a useless buttnugget we would have won since he missed a complete gift of a shot.

taconinja said:
marco said:
They battered us for one half at the beginning of this season and we had players that hadn't ever played a single game with each other and they were at home and they had a point to prove. The second half we held our own and if SWP wasn't a useless buttnugget we would have won since he missed a complete gift of a shot.

and the excuse for the home defeat-

marco said:

and the excuse for the home defeat-[/quote]
Did I offer one? No? Feeling clever? You shouldn't since it stands to reason that since I didn't offer a reason (or excuse as you like to passive-aggressively imply) it means they were a better team then.

We play like we did in the derby and we beat the Spurs. That's the team we can be.

marco said:

bank on something that is, to the day, 2 months away and possibly 13 games away? Give me a break.

oakiecokie said:
sibierski express said:
Just the way they ae playing atm and the personnel they have. Even with their main players out they still beat likes of Sunderland and Blackburn away from home. Could we do that without Silva, Tevez and De Jong? Not sure we could.

But Spuds also lost at home to Wigan and Stoke if memory serves me correctly.

Looking at the table they've only lost one at home. I think it was Wigan. I remember thinking we would finish way above them at that time as they were really struggling. On their current form it'll be hard to stop them imho.

Sick of all these Spuds lovers

If they are so fin great how come they have scored quite a few less than such a boring team as city yet conceded more.

They are just a decent team as we are. The prem is average this season but still better than the italian league. I expect the teams that will test the prem teams are barca and RM (not sayin AC are rubish).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.