Why you supported our wonderful club

Someone asked me this last night??
What made you become a blue.
Me personally had no choice all my family are blue so just carried on the tradition and started going early 70’s. be interested to see/ hear how you became a follower of our magnificent club.

Same as you really - my Dad was and two older brothers are Blues.
My Dad took me to my first game in 1976 then went with my brother as a kid, till I was old enough to go alone.

I was brought up in wansford street next to the Maine stand so grew up playing football, cricket and riding bikes around the stadium and seeing players and staff coming and going into the stadium on a daily basis so was in my blood from an early age

1611.jpg

I’ve always admired Barcelona due to this man and Cruyff.

We are lucky fucking bastards to have this man here.

In reference to the OP - I had no choice, entire family are big blues and my dad took me to Maine Road as a kid.

Born in Manchester, and most of my family are Blues, apart from my mum's sister, who married a dirty, glory seeking Red. I no longer talk to her (genuinely - she's a horrible cow).

My Dad took me to a game (FAC v Watford at Maine Road), and from then onward I was hooked. Maine Road will always have a special place in my heart.

I've seen some great football over the years. I've also seen some shocking football and many shades in between.

CTID!

No choice. Never a topic of conversation.
Third gen fan. Grandad used to go to Hyde road. Taken to Newcastle in 68, although only 2 and apparently had to make do with a walk round town with my mum .

Blue blood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.