Wigan Athletic vs City Post match Discussion Thread

scousers for main course and the scum for desert, another record to be smashed should we not lose the derby, fantastic 3 points get in i'm starting to beleive

stan bowles said:
Piss poor first half and then just as Wigan seemed to be bossing the game we score twice in three minutes. Mancini's tactical switch seemed to pay dividends yet again. Milner gave us an extra dimension - must start much more often. I just hope he's not badly injured. Same goes for Zaba. Seems to be us all over - takes us at least a half to get going. Can't complain though with 3 points and another clean sheet.
We were absolutely crying out for width and then Milner and Kolorov were out wide spreading the Wigan defence across the pitch and there were gaps on the middle - bumph two goals! Marvellous Roberto, marvellous!

marco said:
scousers for main course and the scum for desert, another record to be smashed should we not lose the derby, fantastic 3 points get in i'm starting to beleive
Last season United had Wigan away, Everton at home then the derby and they didn't win one of them. We've got the same three fixtures now, yet we've just won the first of them. Lets to and do the business in the other two n'all! COME ON CITY :D !

Caveman said:
stan bowles said:
Piss poor first half and then just as Wigan seemed to be bossing the game we score twice in three minutes. Mancini's tactical switch seemed to pay dividends yet again. Milner gave us an extra dimension - must start much more often. I just hope he's not badly injured. Same goes for Zaba. Seems to be us all over - takes us at least a half to get going. Can't complain though with 3 points and another clean sheet.
We were absolutely crying out for width and then Milner and Kolorov were out wide spreading the Wigan defence across the pitch and there were gaps on the middle - bumph two goals! Marvellous Roberto, marvellous!

Was crying out for width. Good work by Bobby.

Match of the Day on Twitter: "Running order for tonight's MOTD at 2245 GMT on BBC One: "1.Spurs/Liv 2.Swan/WBA 3.Wigan/ManCity 4.ManUtd/WestHam 5.Stoke/Newc 6.Everton/Arsenal 7.Saints/Norwich 8.Chels/Ful."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.