Wigan Athletic vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Cielo Azzurro said:
Match of the Day on Twitter: "Running order for tonight's MOTD at 2245 GMT on BBC One: "1.Spurs/Liv 2.Swan/WBA 3.Wigan/ManCity 4.ManUtd/WestHam 5.Stoke/Newc 6.Everton/Arsenal 7.Saints/Norwich 8.Chels/Ful."
I'll be staying up to watch all of them so don't mind the order.

3 points even when you are poor against an averrage side ? This is the sign of champions !

Mancini had his subs right tonight.
Milner brought some fighting spirit in the midfield and scored a wondergoal.

Yaya was painfull to watch : half-fit, struggling to keep-up with the pace.
Garcia : absolute choker tonight, Savic-esque
Nastasic : kudos to the people who scouted him. The lad is an absolute gem. Will be dominant when he'll pack 10~15 lbs of mass on him.

After watching today I am even more convinced we are going to retain the title. We may not be playing the most attractive football, but we look more resilient and strong than last season which I think will see us over the finish line. The squad harmony looks top notch too!

I had a horrible feeling the useless Halsey was gonna disallow Mario's goal for a push or something!

ZZmaestro said:
3 points even when you are poor against an averrage side ? This is the sign of champions !

Nastasic : kudos to the people who scouted him. The lad is an absolute gem. Will be dominant when he'll pack 10~15 lbs of mass on him.

Wigan are not an average side at home especially against bigger clubs

lovely 3 points, nasty growing with each game, Barry great game didnt think he could still cover that much ground, gutted for Milner really needed his energy v Everton, Garcia ? well lets just talk about the good things eh, well done blue boys

ZZmaestro said:

I think it's the case that Garcia and Barry shouldn't be on the field together. They both want to do the same thing it seems and when Barry takes charge (as he should) Garcia doesn't quite know where to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.