Wigan v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Would everyone stop fucking moaning about people moaning. Anyone who says the game has been boring isn't moaning, they're just stating the bloody obvious! It's been shite, but I will happily take 3 points.

Sometimes football can be boring. Especially when you have to muck in and face opposition who are hell bent on keeping us in our own half, at whatever cost.

We can't and won't always just blitz every team in front of us, especially away.

Blue Tooth said:
Patient display from City...rewarded with a Goal...different game now we have broke the deadlock.
I don't usually use this part of the forum and to be honest I don't feel inclined to again because I can't believe the general level of negativity in here.

You'll be back....they all come back...

;)

Not really sure this will send the "moaners" away.

That goal was very bizarre, the Wigan player assisted Tevez. Other than that, we've done fuck all in the final third.

Milner is really frustrating me in this game. Even though we're winning, i'd still make a change and bring Johnson on for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.