Wigan v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Stillsy said:
got the goal we needed but theres no denying we have been awfull.

im not being negative its just the truth

football can be shit at times but its the goals & end result that matters

Stiss said:
Sometimes football can be boring. Especially when you have to muck in and face opposition who are hell bent on keeping us in our own half, at whatever cost.

We can't and won't always just blitz every team in front of us, especially away.

We haven't blitzed anybody yet - Home or away

Shit pitch
Shit weather
Team with no intention of playing , clogging the midfield and hoping for a break.
Bound to be a bit boring
Patience was required and now we have the goal they have to come out and play which should suit us.

TFC said:
Blue Tooth said:
Patient display from City...rewarded with a Goal...different game now we have broke the deadlock.
I don't usually use this part of the forum and to be honest I don't feel inclined to again because I can't believe the general level of negativity in here.

You'll be back....they all come back...

;)
yes we do... doesnt mean we like most of the negativity and the defence for it... seems to me ppl forget its a 90 min match with 2 halves... and today its on the toughest possible surface and they expect it to be pretty... cant they see all players are loosing footing all over the place?

Im well happy with the lead and if nothing else happens in second half im well happy with the win!!

Tricky_Trev said:
Milner is really frustrating me in this game. Even though we're winning, i'd still make a change and bring Johnson on for him.

I would:

Take De Jong off as he's on a yellow, bring Johnson on out wide, drop Yaya in front of the back four, bring Milner in the middle.

I think Milner would be more effective in the middle against Wigan.........loads of energy needed in the middle on a heavy pitch!

What should Mancini do second half??

My suggestion would be bringing on Johnson and Jo for Milner and Yaya.

Silva behind the two strikers but still covering the right handside position definsively.

Get a second goal then, take out Tevez bring on Boyata, let him play in CB and push Kompany infront of the back four.

Comments?

Blue Tooth said:
Shit pitch
Shit weather
Team with no intention of playing , clogging the midfield and hoping for a break.
Bound to be a bit boring
Patience was required and now we have the goal they have to come out and play which should suit us.

Come on, that really is going too far. I don't personally think we've been that negative! Silva and Tevez have both been quite adventurous...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.