HT entertainment!!

viijht.jpg

Typical Wigan performance.
The lads are doing well coping with them after a trip in Europe as well

malg said:
Blue Tooth said:
Shit pitch
Shit weather
Team with no intention of playing , clogging the midfield and hoping for a break.
Bound to be a bit boring
Patience was required and now we have the goal they have to come out and play which should suit us.

Come on, that really is going too far. I don't personally think we've been that negative! Silva and Tevez have both been quite adventurous...

Very funny...I should have said 'home' team......

ArabFan12 said:
What should Mancini do second half??

My suggestion would be bringing on Johnson and Jo for Milner and Yaya.

Silva behind the two strikers but still covering the right handside position definsively.

Get a second goal then, take out Tevez bring on Boyata, let him play in CB and push Kompany infront of the back four.

Comments?
Would leave us light in the middle and prone to counter attacks, and if Wigan got a goal we would struggle to regain control of the game with no Yaya in the middle.

Nige will get sent off if we keep him on. Another referee who blatently despises us (every 50/50 Wigan's way) and Nige may only have to slip and catch a player to get his marching orders.

Blue Tooth said:
Patient display from City...rewarded with a Goal...different game now we have broke the deadlock.
I don't usually use this part of the forum and to be honest I don't feel inclined to again because I can't believe the general level of negativity in here.

Welcome to Moansville !!!
Every game this happens and some fans aren`t happy if we`re not winning.
Obviously patience isn`t one of their virtues, the whinging twats !!

Glad we got the goal.

But lets be honest we have hardly looked like scoring, we dont get ppl in the box, look at the rags third goal they had 4-5 players challenging for that cross. I know they were at home but still they do that week in week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.