Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

prima said:
Reminded me of a Mark Hughes match, biting my nails until the end. Almost full strength for Sunday so bring em on.

Bobby looks shattered, BUT WE WON!!!!!!!

Forza Mancini

CTID

prima

I'm still biting my nails more than 30 mins after the final whistle!
Please City, can we have a comfortable win like a few months back, my fingers are really suffering!

themadinventor said:
zeven said:
Not good enough. Spurs will rape us next week.

What a stupid, idiotic comment to make, you obviously know piss all about football I can't begin to work out where you are coming from.

I'm just ignoring stupid f*cking comments like that. It's about results at this moment and even Neville can see that every team goes through tough patches half way through and this is ours. We win by 1 or 10 I DONT GIVE A F*CK and I'm sure fellow blues don't either.

Next Week can't wait to go and see the atmosphere and get behind our team.

I really think the players will be up for it next week! Come on City!!!

very important win. wigan's goalkeeper did very well, so they would take the usual 3-4 city gives when in form.
it's better this way, the team needs a cool before tottenham and not imagining stuff like ''we can score when we want to''.
good game, great victory, tottenham bring it on.

I think we have to buy at least 1 classy player.I really think that De rossi would be Ideal.C'mon

ban-mcfc said:
i could listen to neville all day, brilliant pundit.

Totally agree, I've said it before he would make a top class manager, I think he reads the game better than anyone.

mike channon´s windmill said:
arsenalrob said:
lee-mcfc said:
Alot! i hate when players do it and i hate when managers do it, but because it's mancini it's alright? Right...

It makes Mancini a hypocrite as well.

He was moaning that Rooney got Kompany sent off, yet he was saying that player should be red carded.
There´s no way a manger willl change a refs decision but a player with influence and in the thick of it can. I don´t like what Bob did but he was right once again. Straight red - same for Johnson. The refs haven´t got a fookin clue imo - they are making it as they go along up or they trully are bent
There in lies the difference that fans of other clubs will refuse to see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.