Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

Dzeko has missed some sitters for Roma but he has scored the hard ones so effortlessly. If anyone still thinks Bony for Dzeko was a good idea I dunno what to say

Has never showed the confidence or bottle to make it at City. Missed so many sitters he's just not got the confidence. A top striker keeps having shots on goal and when they miss they don't let their head drop. Bony felt the pressure of the move and when he missed one chance he missed several. Provided some good link up play but was never provided those crosses/balls in the air he thrived on at Swansea. Shame for him, and we all hoped he'd make it but he's got to go.

As strange as this sounds, Bony missed his breakthrough moment when he played against Newcastle on his debut, he was played through by Yaya and missed an absolute sitter. It just seems as if he's in awe of his fellow teammates rather than showing his own ability.

Dzeko has missed some sitters for Roma but he has scored the hard ones so effortlessly. If anyone still thinks Bony for Dzeko was a good idea I dunno what to say
3807d19486bf2a8541fe8e9f30f12449706799b0ca0027729fd542a9669cdf42.jpg

I don't remember him scoring vital goal and helping us to win single game in the Premier League, so why Pellegrini is insisting on playing him !

My one week ban has now ended for calling this guy an absolute useless ****.

Seems nothing has changed in that 1 week. What a fucking embarrassment of a City player he is.

I will never, ever understand why we bought him. It was typical of our signings of the past 3 years. Square pegs in round holes with no real plan. I hate singling out players but this guy is a fucking fraud. I keep checking on Bet365 to get his odds for the Grand National but they've not got them up yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.